Looks like it is going on ebay...

macaroni

I have still had no real viewings on my 3200, despite it being one of the cheapest for sale, so will be putting it on ebay this weeekend.

Here is the pistonheads link for it in case anyone knows someone who wants one;

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...-3200-gt-v8------------------2000/5127653?v=b

It really is going well right now, with a new rad and knock sensors just fitted. It has no dash lights and a properly working handbrake too!

I read talk of prices on the rise. but no-one seems to want a good one for £11k!

StuartW

Sorry to hear that & I hope someone does come along soon. It's a shame but these cars are mileage sensitive despite that being proof of how well it has run, however with the better weather, hopefully it will sell soon
Good luck

zagatoes30

Must be the mileage as it looks nice otherwise.

Watching the market at the moment as contemplating moving mine on later in the year

Contigo

Sponsor
I have still had no real viewings on my 3200, despite it being one of the cheapest for sale, so will be putting it on ebay this weeekend.

Here is the pistonheads link for it in case anyone knows someone who wants one;

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...-3200-gt-v8------------------2000/5127653?v=b

It really is going well right now, with a new rad and knock sensors just fitted. It has no dash lights and a properly working handbrake too!

I read talk of prices on the rise. but no-one seems to want a good one for £11k!

Mileage puts people off despite these cars going on for well over 150k miles. It's a waiting game unfortunately! You thought about putting it to auction? CCA are excellent.

MAF260

If I had somewhere to keep it I'd consider buying it back - the first Maserati I ever owned!

allandwf

Good luck with the sale, but they can take an age to sell. When I put the AC up for sale, I never had a call for two months! Then only three after that. It's a small market so give it time.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Annoyingly with mileage, if it was a Porsche with high miles no problem....even though it is actually a problem with friends with high mileage Porsches!!

Contigo

Sponsor
Small market, people put off by pub talk/ internet horror stories, if only they knew that these can actually be run cheaper than an Audi TT or M3 then they would have a much bigger market.

When Project 3200 goes on the market it will be priced similar to this car but with only 62k miles. It will be a bargain for someone just like this one is!

beau

I only managed to get £8250 for mine, I try not to think how much I spent on it

think you just have to be patient when selling any car really unless it's a bargain it's rare you get a quick sale

Gazcw

I only managed to get £8250 for mine, I try not to think how much I spent on it

think you just have to be patient when selling any car really unless it's a bargain it's rare you get a quick sale

Beau has yours just turned up on Autotrader for 12k? Can't remember if you had red interior.

Contigo

Sponsor
Only bought from them never sold with them but then selling at auction is a risky affair.

beau

Beau has yours just turned up on Autotrader for 12k? Can't remember if you had red interior.

No not mine :)

Pretty sure the guy who I sold to is a keeper for now, his added me
On facebook and keeps asking general questions :) but his not an enthusiast unfortunately