Wanted GranCabrio please :-)

roocarl

A decent milage Cabrio wanted please , have noticed a few dealer cars around the £52-53k range that have been for sale for a while some sub 20k milage , hoping to save a few £k on a Private sale so If anyone considering please get in touch :) prefered light interior but all considered .

Carl

Attachments

• gran-cab.jpg
    gran-cab.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 128

iainw

I saw a phenomenally good value one just before X mas when I knew much less about Maserati pricings.

I was offered a '10 plate one with 35k miles for 42k. Now it seems hard to believe, but probably should have snapped it up...

ChrisQP09

I saw a phenomenally good value one just before X mas when I knew much less about Maserati pricings.

I was offered a '10 plate one with 35k miles for 42k. Now it seems hard to believe, but probably should have snapped it up...

Seen much the same with a Ferrari 360 2 years ago. Now average price is 58k :(

roocarl

I suppose that one has sold then by now ianw? Noticed a yellow one really low milage 19k for sale at £53k but I think it would be hard to resell when the time comes ......

iainw

Yes - thats prob too much for a yellow one.
I am sure you could get a good one sub 50

Andyk

The none sport was a but soft so if you can hold out for the sport which improved every aspect of the cab...(apart from the very small boot obviously).....that's the one to have.......You can get a a Sport for just under 60k but most seem to be white....Most good ones are 60k plus though....

roocarl

bit of a stretch going up to £50k so that really is the limit . I started looking at 4.2 coupes then very nearly bought a stunning 4.7 coupe then extended my budget again towards a Cabrio so I am drawing the line at 50 , I am coming unto my 50th year so that figure seems fitting !but the car I want does not seem to be around , Ideally a light colour interior and 30k miles or less would be ideal :) I think a private sale should be around that figure but only dealers selling , I have gone off the idea of a 997 cab but lots for sale in mid forties that are selling within a week or 2 , a lot of the Maseratis have been advertised for months !! which in my eyes would indicate over priced ........

Andyk

Looks lovely and worth an offer if good when viewing.

Maserati's have never been fast sellers due to the perception from the general public that they are Italian, not that reliable and expensive to own compared with say the Porsche you mention. Unfortunately this is a throw back from years ago Yes they expensive to maintain but they are no longer unreliable but Maserati are finding it hard to shift this perception. There are more buyers out there for the Porsche than a Maserati which is why they hang around for longer. They probably aren't overpriced in most cases.

iainw

Its all personal taste. Nice car and could be amenable to an offer. Cant be easy to sell privately..

roocarl

Not bad colour combo would hope for lower milage if poss , I really want a cream interior car under 30k miles in poss around £50k , also started thinking about Corvette C7s now , bit different to a Maser I know but you do not see many which I like they are fun cars and get great reviews So which ever comes up first in my budget that will be the car for me :)