We grew apart...

Gatito

Nice 3200Gt's are going for around 30k in Europe,AC's lots more ...so its only a matter of time

Dave

I wish I could sell to the continent, but silly folks here put the steering wheel on the wrong side. I have the feeling it will still take a while before prices on this island will catch up.

G

Guest 1678

Finally I am getting some interest, let's see if anybody is serious and willing to pay a fair price. Incidentally, my wife wasn't too amused when I mentioned that I might consider a Quattroporte (given that one reason for the sale is that I need more room in the back and ideally 4 doors, though that is debatable). She believes we should get something German instead, which probably makes more sense, but just isn't that much fun (seems I already forgot the fun I didn't have in the 3200GT!)

Don't always believe the reliability hype with German brands. I have never known a cheap prestige brand - regardless of nationality.

Gatito

Don't always believe the reliability hype with German brands. I have never known a cheap prestige brand - regardless of nationality.

Well, I know it's me. Indeed, I never owned a German car, but regardless if it was French, English, Japanese or Italian, I always managed to either break down or need unexpected repairs. This can lead to either the conclusion that I really should get a German car or it means that it doesn't matter. Incidentally, I am German...

Gatito

On thing is for sure... life is full of surprises, particularly when you own a Maserati. I just received a call on my ad, a gentleman who owns a 3200 as well, just told me that he liked my ad and that he thought the car looks very good. ****, I might just start liking my Maserati! As a matter of fact, when I was on my way home from work today I thought to myself I might actually enjoy her.

Gatito

Last week a gentleman did see the car and quite liked it, but he was looking at some other cars, too... so in the end the 3200Gt wasn't exactly ticking all his boxes. His loss and I should be happy that I can keep her a bit longer :) Mind you, she's still for sale.

Gatito

I've just renewed my ad on Piston Heads. As expected, selling a 3200GT does take it's time. But then again, that only means I can enjoy her for longer. The question is, will the baby seat fit? I have 6 more weeks... :)