4200 Lambda sensor part numbers.

Emtee

Front sensors. Five wire fitting. 500 mm length.

Eurospares part number - 182837
Bosch part number - 0 258 007 001 (LS 7001)

Rear sensors. 4 wire fitting. 700mm length.

Eurospares part number - 191412.
Bosch part number - 0 258 006 486 (LS 6486)

I'll have a search around and see where you can get them for the best price.

Parisien

Front sensors. Five wire fitting. 500 mm length.

Eurospares part number - 182837
Bosch part number - 0 258 007 001 (LS 7001)

Rear sensors. 4 wire fitting. 700mm length.

Eurospares part number - 191412.
Bosch part number - 0 258 006 486 (LS 6486)

I'll have a search around and see where you can get them for the best price.

Plus maybe cross reference these parts and numbers with an indie...maybe E....just to be watertight.......?

P

Emtee

Some supplementary photographs to confirm the 4200 references.

IMG_0048.jpgIMG_0046.jpgIMG_0047.jpg

Everywhere I've looked seems to come up at or around the same prices as Parisiens searches..

Phoned our local autoelectrics.....

The fronts...............182837 0 258 007 001...............Front sensors ....4200 plus others.....£130 (E'spares)....he could do for £102 including vat

The rears, which he said came up as a universal......191412 0 258 006 486...............rear sensors at £78 ( E'spares)for the 4200...came out at £86 incl.

Full thread (including other alternative parts) here...

http://www.sportsmaserati.co.uk/showthread.php/3035-3200-4200-Brake-Discs-a-possible-solution/page18

Parisien

Cheers for that vital confirmation Miles.......the numbers are differing from Neils Lambda part number, will pm him with these and see if his supplier can better these prices!

P

Parisien

Thanks again for those Miles.....the 3200s have 2 pairs also....both sets different to the 4200s?

P

Emtee

The schematic on Eurospares doesn't make it particularly clear? There are two different lambda's (both different references to the 4200) but in some regions one set seems to be blanked off?

Any 3200 owners care to clarify?

Gp79

IMG_1106.jpg

Fitted these myself, exact same as the OEM minus a prettier box and the extra maserati tax

conaero

Forum Owner
Can you expand on those part numbers and where you got them from and how much?

The one on the left is the rear and the one on the right is the front.

I have seen some cross ref on the rears to a 1.4 Fiat 500 but have not managed to confirm the connector plug is the same.

Gp79

Ordered them by using the earlier posts (post 3) in this thread.

Photos have all the reference number on, saved my crawling under the car when I ordered!

Typing in the part numbers on the lambda power website brings up the Bosch parts.

A mate got mine for me who works in the trade.

The connector plugs are the same so no messing about.

IMG_1180.jpg

Still £400 for two pair of them...

Evo Cymru

Afternoon all,

Can anyone confirm the above part numbers (original and Bosch) are the same for the US spec manifolds on my 2006 GS please - part numbers seem to be the same on ES website just in different positions??

Many thanks,

Olly

TimR

Later 4200s had the US spec headers too- which doesnt appear to get a mention in the thread.
I think the cabling is different lengths but will watch with interest if this gets updated as per Olly's Q! :thanks2:

conaero

Forum Owner
The actual sensor and connector will be the same, it’s the length that will differ to reach.

Evo Cymru

The actual sensor and connector will be the same, it’s the length that will differ to reach.

Cheers for the reply - so normal 4200 ones are 700mm for the rear and 500mm for the front as above - looking at the parts diagram I cant imagine it makes much difference but may take them off to measure before I order some new ones...

1546079896838.gif
1546079977046.gif

TimR

Greg's car (Gp79) is a GS unless Im mistaken...
According to his post (§12) he bought the parts listed in this thread...ipso facto, they fit ?
Of course, they may not be fitted yet to ascertain they are too short...but they should come in @ £325..NB- You can only get the uni option for the rears, which are cheaper !

Of course- I deny all responsibility, as it isnt confirmed ! :alan:

EDIT- I read something to make me think Lambda Power will make up the cabling lengths and plugs to custom specs but I really might be getting my wired crossed by now !! Might be worth making a call...?

Tim

Gp79

Greg's car (Gp79) is a GS unless Im mistaken...
According to his post (§12) he bought the parts listed in this thread...ipso facto, they fit ?
Of course, they may not be fitted yet to ascertain they are too short...but they should come in @ £325..NB- You can only get the uni option for the rears, which are cheaper !

Of course- I deny all responsibility, as it isnt confirmed ! :alan:

EDIT- I read something to make me think Lambda Power will make up the cabling lengths and plugs to custom specs but I really might be getting my wired crossed by now !! Might be worth making a call...?

Tim

Yes a 2005 GS (euro spec 4 bolt manifolds mind) and fit well with cables same length as original. Plenty of length of cables.
Check Eurospares to see if part number is different between years / exhaust manifold type, I’m sure it will be the same.

Evo Cymru

Hi Greg,

Yes they are the same part numbers so should be the same - looking at mine the cables seem to be folded back and zip-tied so probably just a case of tidying up the extra length with the us spec headers sensors being closer.

Now just to see when Opie oils have their next offer on....!