£100k for a new Strad

hilts uk

A good deal indeed. Could be a fishing advert to get you to contact them as seems too good to be true.?

Andyk

Would they have really got that much discount to be able to sell at that price and make money. That would mean a discount of at least 35k.......That advert has been up for about 2 months........Worth a call to see if in the market but I think as above they are fishing...

StuartW

If it's true & if the GT is finishing, I would be hugely tempted - I just need to find the £60k shortfall ... a small detail!

conaero

Forum Owner
It will have a knock on affect on used and nearly new Strads.

£80k for a one year old ex demonstrator????

Now that's a bargain.

MrCoop

A good deal indeed. Could be a fishing advert to get you to contact them as seems too good to be true.?

There's a fraud warning on the advert, saying that Pistonheads are investigating the ad.

You know what they say, if it's too good to be true!!

MAF260

They have some brand new unregistered Ghiblis at knock down prices - too good to be true!

mcs

Anyone interested in a "good deal" should speak to Maserati St Albans. A friend was recently offered an unregistered Stradale with £26k off list price therefore I really do believe this advert! Prices of GTs seem to be dropping fairly quickly right now..

Andyk

26k that's good.......the the one in the advert is more like 35k if they are making any kind of profit as believe the Centennial was more like 130k.

MAF260

Anyone interested in a "good deal" should speak to Maserati St Albans. A friend was recently offered an unregistered Stradale with £26k off list price therefore I really do believe this advert! Prices of GTs seem to be dropping fairly quickly right now..

I wonder if that's the white one they tried to sell me last year.

MAF260

Believe his is Med Blu!! (which is obviously the best colour)

Also others will be knocking the Halfords wheels!!!

LOL

The centenary models can be specced with the original Stradale wheels, not the Halfords specials!

Last edited:

StuartW

This looks very much like a case of what you see is what you get - it's in stock and the spec shown in the ad & the photos is what you will get for your £100k - you'll just need to buy a very nice set of Strad series 1 wheels from MAF!