Cheapest 2 seater Stradale on the market

Andyk

So this car has been going up and down in price for months....Started at 72k...then went down to 68k......then went up to 72k again....then down to 67.5k.....then up to 71k and now down to 65k...........Never understand this up and down price thing.....but now at 65k surely you will not lose too much money over time if any....

I know the decals is not to everyone's taste but I have grown to like them.

http://www2.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201512149442438

conaero

Forum Owner
I take it the decal can be removed and are not under the lacquer?

I do know they are a factory option.

If it had the roll cage and harness I would be up for that.

Andyk

Nope, that has a terrible black bonnet....This one was sold by a dealer around 9 months ago to its current owner. Still has part of the Maserati warranty i believe.

Swedish Paul

Can never understand why only two seats. Should at least have some padding and seatbelts in the back for that occasional taking your kid and two friends to school mode.

I wouldn't want to put luggage there....

conaero

Forum Owner
If they don't have back seats they should have a roll cage and harnesses and not a half way house.

I used to think it was silly but having been with Blondie through Europe it works for me.

And talking of Blondie/Penelope Pitstop, where is she, not eloped with Benny has she?

Andyk

Not heard from her for ages Matt...and agree if you are going to buy the two seater then harness and cage as I still believe these will be the desirable two seater in time as this is how they were intended......and as you I went and drove Blondies and it was such a sense of occasion...

conaero

Forum Owner
I wonder if the price drop of the GTS and Strads is due to the imminent 3rd facelift?

Ewan

Why would anybody want a roll cage and/or harnesses in a road car? Completely pointless, awkward and silly. In a track only car, yes, but not in a grand tourer like a Maser (even one with only two seats and some go-faster stickers).

Andyk

I wonder if the price drop of the GTS and Strads is due to the imminent 3rd facelift?

Are they falling...Not seeing much sign of that one Matt...This Stradale has been up and down price wise more than a whores draws......I would imagine most don't even know there is a face lift on the way....

Andyk

Why would anybody want a roll cage and/or harnesses in a road car? Completely pointless, awkward and silly. In a track only car, yes, but not in a grand tourer like a Maser (even one with only two seats and some go-faster stickers).

I do get your point Ewan it is pointless....but aren't most things......Certainly made me smile when I belted myself in....and thats the main point of cars like this.....A weekend toy that is an occasion even though it is pointless........Lets face it the Stradale is still more GT than track day warrior and was never going to worry the GT3's of this world but who cares when it makes you feel so good just sitting in it.

conaero

Forum Owner
I would have thought so Bob. It's been out a couple of years now and Maserati like to get the owners on the 2-3 year trade in.

There must be a twin turbo soot chucked in the wings, bit of a trim upgrade, new wheels and tyres and some light refresh to the bumpers and that will be it.

Recon the TT diesel will be excellent.

What are the putting in the Levante?...suppose it will be the indicator as to the arrival of the TTD.