Cheapest 2 seater Stradale on the market

Andyk

Jeez, what are they playing at?

That one is up and down like a whores draws.

And when you thought it had settled.........Now at it's highest....10k more than the last time.....There is another Stradale for sale in white that has been for sale for ages that was 69k and notice it is now 79k so perhaps they are just playing off each other......When you consider this was 64k a couple of weeks back and now they have it up for 77k...Thats some investment !!!!!!

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...45-mc-stradale---------------2012/5521135?v=b

Ryandoc

Pretty sure those decals were on the one Vikki butler Henderson drove on 5th gear, definitely look to be the same factory ones. It's actually a cracking car, I'd remove the decals though

Andyk

Yes you are right..They were on the option list...You could also have the trident on the roof to match.....Not many like them...I never did at first but now I like them on a white car. Remember Vicky driving it...She was in Italy and loved it.

sofasurfer

Yes you are right..They were on the option list...You could also have the trident on the roof to match.....Not many like them...I never did at first but now I like them on a white car. Remember Vicky driving it...She was in Italy and loved it.

This on has the Trident on the roof as well....I wonder how easy it would be to remove the decals? Not my cup of tea with them on.

In fact I would have the bonnet painted to match the rest of the car if it was mine as well. I've never been a fan of different coloured bonnets on cars.

Andyk

Are we talking about the same car....the one I'm talking about has the side decals but not roof....and a white bonnet....