Cheapest 2 seater Stradale on the market

StuartW

I wonder if the price drop of the GTS and Strads is due to the imminent 3rd facelift?

Not according to what I heard today, see my other post - it doesn't make good reading. It looks like a stock clearout to me ...

bigbob

I would have thought so Bob. It's been out a couple of years now and Maserati like to get the owners on the 2-3 year trade in.

There must be a twin turbo soot chucked in the wings, bit of a trim upgrade, new wheels and tyres and some light refresh to the bumpers and that will be it.

Recon the TT diesel will be excellent.

What are the putting in the Levante?...suppose it will be the indicator as to the arrival of the TTD.

That's the strange thing as it's just a single turbo in the diesel. It would have been a great time to bring out the twin turbo version with another 50-70PS.

Andyk

So this car has been going up and down in price for months....Started at 72k...then went down to 68k......then went up to 72k again....then down to 67.5k.....then up to 71k and now down to 65k...........Never understand this up and down price thing.....but now at 65k surely you will not lose too much money over time if any....

I know the decals is not to everyone's taste but I have grown to like them.

http://www2.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201512149442438

I just don't understand the logic of this dealer....Now back up to 68K........Why would you keep changing the price up and down like this....

outrun

Price about right now. Lots of rare monster car for the money.

Dicky has sold his black 2 seater which was the best 2 seater on the market given mileage and price.

There seems to be more white ones than anything else, making the other colours sell more readily i think.

Last edited:

StuartW

I just don't understand the logic of this dealer....Now back up to 68K........Why would you keep changing the price up and down like this....

Agreed, very odd - surely the market cannot have shifted so much in this time?

Andyk

Would pay more than the 65k they had it up for last week though......There is a another white one that has been for sale for a while that dropped in 65k when this one did........

StuartW

Indeed, they are a law unto themselves!

I wonder what they would actually accept for the car if you made them an offer?

Andyk

Say 100 miles from me...........Last time they had it up for 65 they said no offers then put the price up.....again....again.....and.....again.....

Andyk

Have you checked your garage?

Hahahaha...good point....well it is your birthday...

Doesn't feel like a scam as been following this advert when it first went up and the pictures have changed over the months...First time they changed the price they added some new pictures.