Lovely blue QP Sport GTS

ChrisQP09

Dealer is leaning on me a bit now as in fairness they've had the new one there for a few weeks. So it's ASAP hence the recent price reduction. If I'd seen the ad when I was looking I'd have thought all my birthdays had come ! Never mind only takes one person with a brown fettish :)

They're a bast**d to find if looking one, then when you get one, they're virtually impossible to shift unless you're giving it away. When I was selling mine had about 78 responses and only 1 weighed in with the cash, and even he got a bargain!

craigjenkins

They're a bast**d to find if looking one, then when you get one, they're virtually impossible to shift unless you're giving it away. When I was selling mine had about 78 responses and only 1 weighed in with the cash, and even he got a bargain!

Too right ! I looked for an age before getting the one i was happy with and once found i jumped on it. But where are all all the other lunatics when you want them ?

I think the key is (given the market is niche) when its time to sell, spend no further money on the car and part ex or sell to trade. They have the clients and time to wait for the right buyer.
Sorting the car for sale I easily went through 4k. Given some of the trade offers i had intially, it would have been financially better not spending a penny and letting it go to trade/ebay early doors.

hindsight eh :frusty6:

rs48635

I am not even sure there is a QP going now Rob S is not coming. Get a GT/S mate!

....are you trying to tempt me? (because I come from the land of plenty)

* only way I could appear at Le Mans is if I am unable to fly away with G/F on holiday for her 40th. Would need to be dead / clinically insane / in jail.

rs48635

btw - heads up for anyone wanting my Sport GT, black with cream leather.
Mine will need to be sold (and loan repaid) as bargaining chip to reduce my divorce payments. Hoping to keep hold for at least the next month to do a few events.