Pic of the day

midlifecrisis

I'll leave it there for now

e264c6789ec009169ebabb1c85a88c92.jpg
Please repost on the brexit thread. The audience for countdown voted for it

Wack61

When I were a lad In the early 1970s I used to pass through a village in Leicestershire with my dad every saturday morning, in the front garden of a terraced house on the main road was a Jensen interceptor, parked nose in.

Every week in the same spot , this was at the height of the fuel crisis when a lot of big engined cars got taken off the road , in 5 years it never moved gradually getting dirtier

About 10 years ago I got diverted off the A14 through the same village , gobsmacked to see it was still there ,under a tarpaulin but that back window stood out. A couple of years ago the owner must've died and it came up for sale , or what was left of it did

Looked like it snapped in half when they pulled it out , apparently the owner had had numerous knocks on the door but wanted stupid money for it as it was an early mk1 so it rotted away instead

I wonder how much of it had blown away on its final journey , just 4 wheels and a drive train when he got off the motorway , there's no way I'd have transported that on an open truck

zagatoes30

When I were a lad In the early 1970s I used to pass through a village in Leicestershire with my dad every saturday morning, in the front garden of a terraced house on the main road was a Jensen interceptor, parked nose in.

Every week in the same spot , this was at the height of the fuel crisis when a lot of big engined cars got taken off the road , in 5 years it never moved gradually getting dirtier

About 10 years ago I got diverted off the A14 through the same village , gobsmacked to see it was still there ,under a tarpaulin but that back window stood out. A couple of years ago the owner must've died and it came up for sale , or what was left of it did

Looked like it snapped in half when they pulled it out , apparently the owner had had numerous knocks on the door but wanted stupid money for it as it was an early mk1 so it rotted away instead

I wonder how much of it had blown away on its final journey , just 4 wheels and a drive train when he got off the motorway , there's no way I'd have transported that on an open truck
View attachment 60470View attachment 60471View attachment 60472View attachment 60473

Sad state but please tell me that is not going to get restored

lifes2short

View attachment 60470View attachment 60471View attachment 60472View attachment 60473
wtf and surely would have been prudent to tarp the motor before hitting the road, not a barn find but a drive find;)

Wanderer