Votes: 60 39.5%
  • Dont Know

Votes: 7 4.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

conaero

Forum Owner
PLEASE MAKE YOUR VOTE USING THE VOTING OPTIONS AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.

Please vote to see how our demographic will be voting.

Voting is annonymous.

Last edited:

Trev Latter

This should be interseting. A poll that's been running on a bike forum I frequent has been running for a few days now and is currently circa 48% in favour of leaving.

conaero

Forum Owner
Well, after an initial bulldozing from the OUT's, the IN's are making up a bit of ground.

If we split the DONT KNOWS in half, that 70/30 in favour of OUT

Wack61

I think the question should read will you actually vote to leave the EU

A lot would like to be free of it but whether they'll actually vote out is a different matter

rivarama

Loving the human and nation experiment aspect of this vote; just a massive and giant roulette... All on Red

I really don't think anybody can predict or pretend to know what it will mean to leave the EU.

Anyone claiming so is delirious. So it's really a vote from the heart, a philosophical one.

keith

I think the concern the UK could leave is clear when you look at the collapse of Sterling.

whereskeith

Over here in Gibraltar all the political parties are with the stay in vote.
With the frontier and other issues with Spain , they think there is a lot more to loose by not being part of the EU.
Some points are valid, lots are not .
I think Brexit will cause some short term volatility , but ultimately it is better for the Uk.

conaero

Forum Owner
Ok I take it we are all done? Fairly conclusive result but we are only one demographics of the voting community.

StuartW

That's the problem with voting so early. I did the same and am also in 2 minds but as we get closer to the actually polling day, there will be more & more spin the press telling us all to vote one way or the other. I'm sure that Cameron's press office was behind today's story about the French threatening to effectively allow free passage for immigrants if we exit the EU. There will no doubt be plenty more of the same to follow

GeoffCapes

Perhaps do another poll the week before the vote? And compare the two?

I think there will be a lot of people switching sides (both ways) before the vote, I expect the fear of the unknown will get the better of a lot of people, and vote to stay in.
Bit like what happened in the Scottish referendum I guess. With the crash in oil prices I bet they're glad they did!

highlander

Perhaps do another poll the week before the vote? And compare the two?

I think there will be a lot of people switching sides (both ways) before the vote, I expect the fear of the unknown will get the better of a lot of people, and vote to stay in.
Bit like what happened in the Scottish referendum I guess.

there has been some limited research done by the media on the change in voting in the final days before the scottish referendum. not surprisingly it showed fear of change as playing a part but it was the last minute promises by the YES camp to do "something more" (even though they were not clear what they would do) that were assessed as central to any swing, if indeed there was one............so look out for those last minute promises from both the in and out camps nearer june.............should be fun ;)

2b1ask1

Special case
I don't buy the tosh from the Froggy this morning; so Calais becomes just like any port or airport, if anyone crosses or lands without correct documentation they are sent back on the next passage at the expense of the ferry or airline...

I had a read of a stay in post on faceache this morning and was gobsmacked that almost every comment was people having a go whereas the leave posts are almost exclusively comments in agreement.

Last edited by a moderator:

MAF260

Given the number of members with strong opinions on here (most!) the biggest surprise of this poll to me is that 5 people voted 'don't know'.

Contigo

Sponsor
Nice of BMW to tell Rolls Royce employees that their jobs will be in jeopardy with a YES vote! :D

Phil H

I assume BMW would like a pro-EU country where cheap labour is plentiful and land available with lower overheads than those at Goodwood.

Looks like the mayor of Calais is ahead of the game..........

PH

Status
Not open for further replies.