For Sale: GranSport Spyder, Rosso Mondiale with Nero leather piped Rosso

MAF260

Absolutely stunning car, Robin - nothing less than we'd expect from your collection. I'll be amazed if that hangs around for long at what seems to be a very competitive price.

StuartW

That is one stunning car right there, good luck with the sale and no doubt you will miss it - it's a delight

Contigo

Sponsor
Seen this in the flesh at the Centenary celebrations and it is stunning!

You will miss this one! :)

Andyk

Just stunning Robin...So nice to see one in a bright colour instead of black...Good luck with the sale.

G

Guest 1678

It's a gem - many a happy mile in convoy with my Rosso Mondiale GS in the hills heading to Modena, during the centenary trip.

Domebody snap this up - too good to miss.

Robin - the car is a testament to how you looked after it. Good luck with the sale.

Damo

Dyer3200

Lovely car - I can't help thinking you might have been better off retailing this through a professional through seller of Maserati vehicles who can offer Finance and Warranty

Good luck with the Sale

MrPea

Very nice! I remember seriously oggling that car, particularly as I originally had my heart set on red.

So what's this? Pretty much half of the UK GS Spyders up for sale since July!

Hope you get a good sale quickly, and to someone who'll cherish her.

Team GCR

Lovely car - I can't help thinking you might have been better off retailing this through a professional through seller of Maserati vehicles who can offer Finance and Warranty

Good luck with the Sale

I did consider it but through my relationship with my co team principal I am able to offer it with a 15 month warranty, which I have stated in the advert :)

Team GCR

Very nice! I remember seriously oggling that car, particularly as I originally had my heart set on red.

So what's this? Pretty much half of the UK GS Spyders up for sale since July!

Hope you get a good sale quickly, and to someone who'll cherish her.

Thank you. I know I have thought the same but as you know in my case the sale is due to the purchase of my MCV. Hopefully I have priced it fairly compared to the other cars that are/have been for sale. Mine is higher mileage but low owners and personally I think red really suits the GS Spyder. At the end of the day if I only get silly offers I will just keep it!

MrPea

Thank you. I know I have thought the same but as you know in my case the sale is due to the purchase of my MCV. Hopefully I have priced it fairly compared to the other cars that are/have been for sale. Mine is higher mileage but low owners and personally I think red really suits the GS Spyder. At the end of the day if I only get silly offers I will just keep it!

The thought has crossed my mind how I could swap my black one for your red one, but frankly I've fallen completely in love with mine. Since my first 4200 Spyder was black (and I didn't expect to buy a black one then at all), I realised I loved how subtle and understated it makes the car.
Yes, your low owners, and one being clearly very doting on his cars, should help. You're being very competitive on price. Half of me hopes you do just keep it!
I have been wondering on what basis the belief is for the car numbers that remain in the UK, and was the UK really the only RHD market in which they were sold?

Contigo

Sponsor
Keep it Robin! I thought you sold the Élan recently ? I'd rather have an MCV and GS Soyder to enjoy come the summer, compared to what you have in your collection these are relatively low value cars so can't be too much of a drain.

alfatwo

Keep it Robin! I thought you sold the Élan recently ? I'd rather have an MCV and GS Soyder to enjoy come the summer, compared to what you have in your collection these are relatively low value cars so can't be too much of a drain.

It's all relative Phil.. I bought a cheap rundown house and gardens in the south of France/Italian border region 20 years ago for about the same price as Robins car..

You can guess the rest ;)

Dave

rossyl

I did consider it but through my relationship with my co team principal I am able to offer it with a 15 month warranty, which I have stated in the advert :)

Hey Robin, great car, photos and description.

My one comment would be to state it has a warranty in the first few lines of the description or possibly in the title.

It is rare for a private sale to come with a warranty and it being the last point it could be missed.

Good luck with the sale.

Team GCR

Hi Phil,

The Elan was unsold at auction unfortunately but it is just a matter of time and waiting for the right person, it must be the cheapest period racing car with Appendix 'K' around!

It is more a matter of space, I have squeezed 11 cars into my big garage (managed to get the 340R and Mini into one space) and two in my double garage. The Jalpa will be coming back shortly and then (hopefully) by the end of the Summer I will need space for the Bora.

I am housing a friends Alfa Spider at the moment so that is one space, but that is still two places that need to be made and for the Summer Italian roof down motoring the GS Spyder competes with the 360 Spider..........