For Sale: GranSport Spyder, Rosso Mondiale with Nero leather piped Rosso

Team GCR

Hey Robin, great car, photos and description.

My one comment would be to state it has a warranty in the first few lines of the description or possibly in the title.

It is rare for a private sale to come with a warranty and it being the last point it could be missed.

Good luck with the sale.

Ross,

Many thanks for the comments and suggestion, I have amended the advert accordingly.

Regards,

Robin

MAF260

Hi Phil,

The Elan was unsold at auction unfortunately but it is just a matter of time and waiting for the right person, it must be the cheapest period racing car with Appendix 'K' around!

It is more a matter of space, I have squeezed 11 cars into my big garage (managed to get the 340R and Mini into one space) and two in my double garage. The Jalpa will be coming back shortly and then (hopefully) by the end of the Summer I will need space for the Bora.

I am housing a friends Alfa Spider at the moment so that is one space, but that is still two places that need to be made and for the Summer Italian roof down motoring the GS Spyder competes with the 360 Spider..........

Robin, I had no idea you are so down on your luck. If you need somebody to take one of your troublesome jalopies off your hands, or to borrow a fiver you know where I am!

Ianed0

I might very well have been talking to you on that if I hadn't just a acquired a GS, I do like the Spyder and that is stunning in red:omg: I had a Alfa roundtail for many years and still like soft tops.

D Walker

Just been discussing this with the household finance controller. Even she likes it........
May just be too early for me with needing a new daily as well!!!
Stunning and I don't normally do red!!

MrPea

Just been discussing this with the household finance controller. Even she likes it........
May just be too early for me with needing a new daily as well!!!
Stunning and I don't normally do red!!
So the man-maths auditors have agreed in principle?

You know what to do......

D Walker

So the man-maths auditors have agreed in principle?

You know what to do......

Love it but in reality I can't afford it. My daily (passat) is failing a little more each week, so will have to sort that first!!

Team GCR

Well finally said goodbye to the GS Spyder yesterday afternoon. It was sad in a way but the MCV in the garage makes it worthwhile!

I told the new owner about the forum and gave him the details, so we will have to see if he joins up.

:byee:

IMG_8681.jpg

safrane

If thats him driving it away I suggest he buys a hat or will have a head to match the car in a week or so. ;0)