Cat D Stradale - Super Trofeo

Andyk

I'll let you know what it looks like next week MAF as down there next Friday...

MAF260

I'll let you know what it looks like next week MAF as down there next Friday...

I've seen one in the flesh, Andy - it was absolutely stunning. I also prefer the 2-seater, but I could compromise for one of these! I confess to getting my man maths calculator out and looking at this!

StuartW

At that price Andy, it's 'almost' looking like excellent value for money.

I must stop looking at these Strads!

Andyk

Will they go down much more.....Ummm....I wouldn't think so unless they have star ship miles on them......Wonder how many two seater they sold...No many I bet...

StuartW

They may start to fall when the Alfieri is launched ... so no, they won't drop much more any time soon!

Andyk

I'm with Matt on this one...The 2 seater eventually will be the collectable one.....More so than the 4 seater.....

safrane

Do they still make the Strad?...if they do then surely the older ones will still drop in price until no new ones come onto the market.

outrun

They may start to fall when the Alfieri is launched ... so no, they won't drop much more any time soon!

Really? Why? That's like saying the F430 should have fallen because the 458 came out. It did not. The Alfieri is likely to be north of £100k when eventually launched, which leave a nice gap at £60-80k for the Strad. It is also a Strad and that should be enough to keep it as a premium product. I think these are great buys right now with the prices remaining steady on the 2 seaters for 18 months now. Looks a bit like the Gransport which is also steady and has been for some time.

Andyk

Yes agree....I can se no reason why the 2 seater Stradale will not hold its current value....Rarity and that Stradale name will see to that.

G

Guest 1678

Really? Why? That's like saying the F430 should have fallen because the 458 came out. It did not. The Alfieri is likely to be north of £100k when eventually launched, which leave a nice gap at £60-80k for the Strad. It is also a Strad and that should be enough to keep it as a premium product. I think these are great buys right now with the prices remaining steady on the 2 seaters for 18 months now. Looks a bit like the Gransport which is also steady and has been for some time.

Agreed - last of the N/A cars with that Ferrari-specified engine. I cannot see these collapsing in price. Also, the build quality is so improved. Add to that the competition is the Aston DB9/Bentley Continental etc, they are good value and rare. Wish I could stretch the extra £15k from where I will soon end up and buy one.

Contigo

Sponsor
The thing that kills early Strads is lack of four seats. The whole point of the GT was its uniqueness in a class of its own.

outrun

The thing that kills early Strads is lack of four seats. The whole point of the GT was its uniqueness in a class of its own.

Mega don't agree, Did it kill the 911 GT3. Did it kill the 911 GT2?

The 2 seater, with the lovely carbon seats is the more raw sports car. The 4 seater, although useful from time to time to transports kids/friends, it doesn't even register on the scale of why I want one. Frankly, one seat is enough for me !

It may be a deal breaker for some, but those seats are a deal maker for me.

Contigo

Sponsor

Are you on crack mate?

Since when has a 911 been a proper 4 seater GT car? If you think you can get even 2 kids in the back of a 911 then you are mistaken.

Bretty2901

The 2 seater, with the lovely carbon seats is the more raw sports car. The 4 seater, although useful from time to time to transports kids/friends, it doesn't even register on the scale of why I want one. Frankly, one seat is enough for me !

It may be a deal breaker for some, but those seats are a deal maker for me.
You are so right ....time will tell but the 2 seater will be the collectors car.