MC Stradale wheels for sale - SOLD

MAF260

I have another 2 brand new sets of genuine MC Stradale wheels for sale that have never been fitted to a car (they have a couple of slight storage marks) - one set in grey and one set in black. These wheels will fit all GranTurismo and GranCabrio cars (as well as the MC Stradale!). I believe they will also fit the QP5, new Ghibli and QP6, but you should check this before buying for one of these cars.

Sizes are:
Front 8.5" X 20" ET 52
Rear 10.5" X 20" ET 37.5

They're around £6k from Maserati IIRC. There is a set on eBay that have been refurbished for £4,200.

EDIT: I am selling the last set in black for £2,200

Library pics shown, but happy to take photos of the actual wheels for any interested parties.

Strad wheel 3.JPGStrad wheel 4.jpgStrad wheel 5.jpgStrad wheel2.jpg

MAF260

Last set remaining - black.

Grab them while you can, they're a bargain!!

attachment.php

Ryandoc

Fek they are bloody nice. If only I hadn't just coughed up thousands on doing the living room up.

Woody

If I was planning on getting a GT-S anytime soon, these would be bought. Sounds like a cracking deal!

MAF260

Bargain alert: I'm going to offer the deal of a lifetime - I've just paid out for my new clutch and it would be great to recoup the cash as I also have builders to pay. I will sell these for the cost of my newly-fitted clutch - £2,200. Be quick....!

spkennyuk

You were spotted on the A56 yesterday Maf. :)

Good to see the yellow peril back under its own steam again.

CatmanV2

Bargain alert: I'm going to offer the deal of a lifetime - I've just paid out for my new clutch and it would be great to recoup the cash as I also have builders to pay. I will sell these for the cost of my newly-fitted clutch - £2,200. Be quick....!

Hmm

How much can I get for my Birdcages?

C