FS : 2005 Quattroporte DuoSelect

Contigo

Sponsor
QP0.jpgQP3.jpgQP6.jpgQP7.jpgQP8.jpgQP9.jpgQP10.jpgQP11.jpgQP12.jpgQP13.jpgQP16.jpg

2005 Quattroporte DuoSelect in Grigio touring with Nero leather and silver trim. I've loved every minute of owning it especially with the beautiful exhaust note but the time has come to move on to a GranTurismo.

The car was originally owned by a Lord and upon his death he passed it to his wife who enjoyed it for a short while before her son became custodian. Ewan was offered the car around 2 years ago, so it has excellent provenance and Ewan actually helped Lord Redmayne spec the vehicle back in 2005. The original sales invoice shows the car costing £72941!

Service History

15/06/06 4869 miles Graypaul Maserati Nottingham
16/05/07 10,336 miles Graypaul Maserati Nottingham
14/05/08 14,670 miles Graypaul Maserati Nottingham
06/05/09 17,303 miles Graypaul Maserati Nottingham
21/05/10 23,130 miles Graypaul Maserati Nottingham
20/04/11 25,337 miles Graypaul Maserati Nottingham
22/03/12 29,198 miles Graypaul Maserati Birmingham
30/03/13 33,935 miles Graypaul Maserati Birmingham
24/06/14 40,158 miles CDP Maserati Umbria (new clutch fitted)
27/10/15 49,795 Miles Emblem Sportscars Poole

Optional extras include Electrochromic pack (glass pack), rear park assist, phone preperation, 6 CD changer and heated front seats.

These are all in addition to the standard specification featuring; Satellite Navigation, Folding Mirrors, Automatic Bi Xenon Lights , Cruise Control, Multifunction Steering Wheel, On-Board Computer, Electric Rear Blind, Electrically Adjustable Steering Wheel and Dual Climate Control.

Since having the car I have added a nice custom exhaust and had 4 new tyres and 4 wheel alignment carried out so that the car drives as it should. The current mileage stands at 52,000 but will increase slightly as the car is in use everyday.

Price: £15995

Before/After custom exhaust (car can be supplied with original sections)

[video=youtube;9b3M71tiIJM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b3M71tiIJM[/video]

Link to more photos

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eesijpp2pmvtong/AADToijGPKp2P8HC8IKjA8Rpa?dl=0

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:

Ewan

A lovely car and highly recommended. As Phil says, it has unimpeachable provenance and history. Though personally, I don't see the logic in having to pay twice as much to get a similar mileage GT which has the same engine, chassis, brakes, size, weight, performance, etc, just less room inside and a smaller boot. But I suppose when choosing a Maser, logic's not always high on the list!

Contigo

Sponsor
Thanks Ewan, I have a hankering for a 4.7 GTS MCS so not really twice the price and a very different car but I appreciate the sentiment. I am in no rush to sell it at all as I enjoy it very much but I have 6 cars and not enough time to enjoy the others. I cannot wait to get the 3200 out of the garage and start enjoying her again too :D

StuartW

Good luck with the sale Phil & it will bring you a step closed to the lovely MC-S!

Ewan

That makes more sense. If we're to go down the GT route, it would also have to be a 4.7 MCS. They are sufficiently different to make the extra spend worthwhile.

But as it is, I'm off to see an altogether different option in two weeks time. Can't say too much yet (other than its an ultra rare and quick two-seater, and not a Maser) as its not officially for sale. I've just arranged to meet the owner/collector to see if I can twist his arm. But you're all in for a surprise if it happens. I think you lot are going to like it.

Contigo

Sponsor
Are people seeing pictures at the top of the first post? On my phone there are none but on my computer I see them.

Contigo

Sponsor
Car will be at Ace tomorrow so if anyone wants a look over it please come and say hello. Amazed that this hasn't gone already if I'm honest!

maverick

Seen this and driven phil's car , it drives lovely , and in excellent condition , good value . The owner on the other hand is a northan t*at :jptongue:

D Walker

Seen this and driven phil's car , it drives lovely , and in excellent condition , good value . The owner on the other hand is a northan t*at :jptongue:

Nowt wrong wit us int t North,
I would certainly be interested if I didn't do uber miles in my daily, have managed 1000 in last 9 days!!!