FS : 2005 Quattroporte DuoSelect

outrun

Seen this and driven phil's car , it drives lovely , and in excellent condition , good value . The owner on the other hand is a northan t*at :jptongue:

You southern ponces don't even know where the North is. Phil's from the midlands compared to me and positively from the riviera compares to Highlander and Needamaser.

GeoffCapes

You southern ponces don't even know where the North is. Phil's from the midlands compared to me and positively from the riviera compares to Highlander and Needamaser.

I quite like the far north. However, not that much, as I keep coming home. :rofl5:

maverick

Well he's comes from north of me that make's him northern .And you kind sir are from Scotland which is a different country and not England , if ya get my drift . Any way he's still a tw* t but a great bloke

Contigo

Sponsor
How does that work? A twit but a good bloke? I hope that's what you mean otherwise you might find a horses head on your pillow in Le Mans! :D

outrun

Well he's comes from north of me that make's him northern .And you kind sir are from Scotland which is a different country and not England , if ya get my drift . Any way he's still a tw* t but a great bloke ��

Manchester is still not the north Mav. Carlise is the north of England. I suppose everything up from Watford Gap is north to you ! How does a west London boy end up supporting an East London club?

:)

maverick

Good point well put athol , I think us down south just class Manchester and the likes as northan . Ref football have ya seen the clubs in the west ( Fulham ,Brentford etc ) I'll stick with the mighty Irons !!!!

Andyk

Back to the car...After seeing this today I must say it is a lovely example and a credit to its last two owners.