Dicky comes up with another gem - QP

D Walker

It is - If I was not doing 16k for work then 6k(insurance miles) in the Mas I would chop the 4200 for that.

Defo my favorite colour I think......

StuartW

Now that does look special, I would wish you good luck with the sale Dicky but I don't think you'll be needing it

Blox

Hi mate...good to see you on here again...Thought you would like this one......Bloody perfect as far as I can see...

I lurk Andy...!

The latest purchase is a step towards another QP. I miss my old one badly...!

Wattie

I reckon this was up for sale elsewhere before xmas.......was highly tempted but didn't move on it.
Agree, gorgeous car, lovely colour and interior- classy.
Cheers Wattie

Ewan

A beauty. I almost bought this car a couple of weeks ago but ended up deciding that I'd not had my current GTS long enough to consider changing. But for someone with a normal QP looking for a change/upgrade, this is a must-see vehicle.

zagatoes30

There must be a special place where all the good cars get put and it seems that Dicky has the only key

Ewan

There must be a special place where all the good cars get put and it seems that Dicky has the only key

Dicky puts in the hours and rightly reaps the rewards. I'm sure that for most people on this forum, if they had such a car to sell, Dicky would be high on their list of people they'd to ask to sell it.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I reckon this was up for sale elsewhere before xmas.......was highly tempted but didn't move on it.
Agree, gorgeous car, lovely colour and interior- classy.
Cheers Wattie

It was for sale about 12 months ago and you and I were beaten to it by the previous keeper. He's done a lot to it and made it into what it is today.

dickygrace

Dicky puts in the hours and rightly reaps the rewards. I'm sure that for most people on this forum, if they had such a car to sell, Dicky would be high on their list of people they'd to ask to sell it.

Thanks for the comments Ewan, a few of the forum owners who have a special car do come to me at sale time.

Maybe it's just me but I prefer the earlier QPV's

Yes I know what you mean, but this is a special one.
Not being churlish here:-
The Piano Black is beautiful (I have it in mine)
Personally I wonder if the interior is too light for practicality reasons?
There is no sunroof but maybe not needed with the light interior
Just my taste don't you know
None of the above would stop me from a purchase - (if I could afford it)
Out of interest how much would a non GTS cost of similar age and appearance?

dickygrace

It does have a sunroof by the way. I'd say a 2009 4.7 S with a clean bill of health in this condition and mileage, around £33-34k.

Andyk

Dicky, this is one of the nicest cars I've seen you have in....It looks amazing......Hope it finds a good home..........

Wattie

It was for sale about 12 months ago and you and I were beaten to it by the previous keeper. He's done a lot to it and made it into what it is today.
Ahh, not the car I was thinking of then Dicky....I've driven this one!
I'd have it in a heartbeat but the Mrs and I are off to OZ in July and any import has to have been owned for a year.
Shame I didn't get it when i wanted it.

Cheers Wattie