2009 qp 4.7 s

Woody

Was the former owner from Haroenden? Pretty sure I use to see it around. Must be 2+ years ago now.

Looks lovely. My opinion is the mileage will out many off, which is madness. GLWTS.

rockits

I hope it sells quick for you but I would budget on a few months not a few weeks. You only need one buyer but it is not a mass market with masses of buyers. The are tons of lumpy 2nd hand motors around that compete in this arena.

The Brown interior is rare, unique and a Marmite thing. I'm not sold yet. The rest of the car has much going for it. The variators done is good and worth headlining.

The mileage will be an issue for some as whether we agree or not an Italian car with anything less than low mileage has this strange stigma attached to it. You don't get that with a Merc for example.

Is it a Sport GT or GTS?

Andyk

Thanks Andy. Cheque in the post ;-)

Craig, if had the money I would be banging on you door.....The interior is just perfect...Always loved that colour...and it ot hasn't sold before your other car comes and you don't have room you can always leave it in my garage as we aren't far from each other....I would look after it for you ;):jpheart: ..Good luck with the sale....

Andyk

I hope it sells quick for you but I would budget on a few months not a few weeks. You only need one buyer but it is not a mass market with masses of buyers. The are tons of lumpy 2nd hand motors around that compete in this arena.

The Brown interior is rare, unique and a Marmite thing. I'm not sold yet. The rest of the car has much going for it. The variators done is good and worth headlining.

The mileage will be an issue for some as whether we agree or not an Italian car with anything less than low mileage has this strange stigma attached to it. You don't get that with a Merc for example.

Is it a Sport GT or GTS?

Its a S Rockits...The face lift came in:

QP (4.2)
QP S (4.7)
QP GTS (4.7)

craigjenkins

Thanks again for the marketing Andy

Yes, brown leather is a Marmite thing. I've ordered it on the Mustang i'm waiting on. My mate thinks i'm insane :)
He's got an Audi with black leather ............................................... sorry dozed off there ;-)

SPX

Love your interior, I loath the typical Teutonic black seats with black headlong and black carpets.

rockits

I'm not a fan of Maser black interiors. Grey doesn't look great either. For me the beige/bjscuit or cream or whatever they are called works the best for my eyes.

Contigo

Sponsor
I prefer black to red, red just looks wrong. For me a nice tobacco or cream interior is better than red. The only red I would have is the Bordeaux.

Andyk

Love your interior, I loath the typical Teutonic black seats with black headlong and black carpets.

Black is OK as long as you get a light stitching...Always brightens the interior and looks classy.......Black leather always seems hard to sell in a Maserati without a bit of coloured stitching or piping.

m1980k

My love of Bordeaux interiors is well documented. Otherwise, I think it really depends on the model - for me, beige is ok for a tourer, but not for a sports car, where I prefer black or some of the tech cloth GS options. For example, a Stradale with a beige interior would be utterly wrong! I also like the fact that an all black interior will tend to look less dated, whereas something like the second picture looks very dated:

GS4.jpggsbeige.jpg

The QP is a newer model, though, so will be a bit longer before the interior starts to age.

Also realise I'm not the typical Maserati owner - I don't like two tone interiors or piping. When I'm in the car I'm listening to the engine and looking up the road!

adrianr

It may be dated, but I like the over mats in the second picture. Anyone know where I can buy a set?

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
My interior is all black but with contrast lighter stitching and with Alcantara which really breaks up what would otherwise be a lot of shiny black stuff. Also has piano black trim. Personally, I love it.

Andyk

Can see that Criag from your advert....I think it is to be honest. As far as I am concerned the Maserati to buy for under 30k at the moment........Such great value for a 4.7.

craigjenkins

Car now has a new MOT but I've had an advisory on the front brakes. Ouch !

What's the consensus on whether I get it done and sell as new brakes. I'll need to maintain a high price with this option. But car will then an extremely low maintenance option (all relative ) going forward.

Or discount price on the basis this will need doing soon. Buyers discretion then what brakes they use and who fits them.

I'd prefer 2nd option as a buyer myself as I'd get probably formula dynamics upgrade and get local garage to fit.

What's thoughts on how to pitch this ?

Cheers