face lift 4200 2006 silver and red leather interior

Andyk

Sounds OK and low miles....History says comprehensive what ever that means.....Got to be worth a look if after a face lift 4200 as prices for a good face lift cars seem to be the other side of 20k....Do like silver and red interior.

safrane

Is there not a newbe looking for this combo? He went to view the 80k miler one last week.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Bordeaux is on around 20 Gransports but yes, I've only ever seen two, Matt's car and George's, both of which are now in Aus. The car on the OP at Caralot I believe is one that's been for sale for about 3 years. It belongs/belonged to a gentleman in my village and was for sale at SK for at least 18 months and then has already been at Caralot if I recall correctly. Grigio Touring/Bordeaux, from my experience is the least popular 4200 colour combo, the car is also a manual. It was maintained at Autoshield up until 2013 or so and was a pretty good car and had a clutch replacement. If someone wants a silver manual car, it's worth a look.

DaveT

I'm familiar with Caralot having bought (non Masser) cars there in the past.

They have sold a few Massers over the years but are not Masser experts by any stretch, but mainly deal in dealer trade-in Mercs and Beemers.

The guys who run it are ex main dealer management (VW and Merc I think) and good guys to deal with in my experience.

m1980k

I called up about this two weeks ago and they said it had been sold the day before, so I guess someone changed their mind. If it had been straight, I would have bought it. Don't care what anyone says, Bordeaux leather is the colour. With the silver exterior it's business on the outside, party on the inside.

conaero

Forum Owner
Another vote for the red interior, its my favourite with tan then grey then black and blue at the bottom I am afraid.

Alfieri and Bordeau, now residing with Fair2 in Aus:

IMG_1219.jpg

P1000812.jpg

P1000820.jpg

P1000813.jpg

P1000821.jpg

P1000817.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

Contigo

Sponsor
The 4200 I had briefly had Alfieri and Bordeaux combination which is a stunning contrast.

D Walker

Seems a few people like it- I remember DIcky had a facelift silver/red combo 4200 for ages with very low mileage - I looked at it from the outside as I cant get on with too much red, I like it when its mixed with other surfaces in Black, MAF Ghibli and the GT that Dicky has at the moment are how I prefer the red.

Same as mine is accents of Blue - doesn't appeal to all - Hey Matt!!!! lol,,,,,,

Team GCR

Another vote for the red interior, its my favourite with tan then grey then black and blue at the bottom I am afraid.

Alfieri and Bordeau, now residing with Fair2 in Aus:

That was/is stunning Matt!

I do like a red/bordeaux interior, three of my cars have leather that colour.

I think if it existed my perfect GranSport with be Bianco Fuji with a Bordeaux interior, full carbon pack etc.,.....

MAF260

My Ghibli has the extended red leather interior, it's what made me buy the car. Red is always hard to capture, but this library shot does a reasonable job...

ghib red.jpg

Against the pale grey paintwork the combination works really well, IMO. I love the bordeaux in the GS as well - stunning.
Ghibli 2.jpg

Robin - I believe there is a Bianco Fuji with bordeaux GranSport in existnece. It came up for sale a while ago and was sold immediately. A 2004 car IIRC.

m1980k

That was/is stunning Matt!

I do like a red/bordeaux interior, three of my cars have leather that colour.

I think if it existed my perfect GranSport with be Bianco Fuji with a Bordeaux interior, full carbon pack etc.,.....

I believe there's just one bianco fuji/bordeaux GS in the UK and it will probably attract a bit of attention if it ever comes on the market...

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
The Bianco Fuji Gransport with red interior is bright red (and a red steering wheel for full measure) and was sold about 4 years ago.