face lift 4200 2006 silver and red leather interior

MAF260

Wow, you weren't kidding about the red steering wheel. And the bright red is nothing like as nice as the Bordeuax. The search for the unicorn car continues... Personally, I think someone should fund a documentary for me. One man's emotional and spiritual journey around the world to find the perfect car. First stop the Maserati factory where records will reveal that a rhd bianco fuji GS was shipped to Japan but an adminstative error means it's impossible to confirm whether the interior was Bordeaux or bright red. Then a journey around Japan, investigating sightings of this mythical beast, some lost in translation-related red (!) herrings (red car with a white interior, car that's been resprayed a different shade of white). Then, a late night phone call leads to a meeting in a hard to find Tokyo backstreet....

I think you need to get out more!

I like Bianco Fuji, but having seen a car in the flesh on a moderate UK day it was extremely underwhelming, looking almost dirty. It's a colour that suits a much sunnier environment IMO.

m1980k

I think you need to get out more!

I like Bianco Fuji, but having seen a car in the flesh on a moderate UK day it was extremely underwhelming, looking almost dirty. It's a colour that suits a much sunnier environment IMO.

Ok, will wait until I've got a place in the South of France and will keep it there then... :)

safrane

Saw it on a lovely spring day in Malborough just after I bought my Black GS. was not until I took my sun glasses off that I realised it was not silver.

Looked fantastic with the pearl reflection of the sun light...but that red steering wheel is just a little too much.

GeoffCapes

Grigio Mercury. Very few refurbers can match the proper colour. Lepsons in Kent have the proper code and did my GS alloys a while back - they were spot on for the correct Maserati colour.

Lepsons are not far from me. I'll make some enquiries.

StuartW

Grigio Mercury. Very few refurbers can match the proper colour. Lepsons in Kent have the proper code and did my GS alloys a while back - they were spot on for the correct Maserati colour.

Yep, that's the colour and they look great - you'll be in safe hands with Lepsons

VMSRTI

This for me is just one...if not the best GS combination available......Remember when this car was for sale way back before if went to George and could stop looking at the advert......Such a rare colour on a GS ......... You are a lucky man George.

Thanks Andy. I love it too :)

VMSRTI

Was with the previous owner last week, he still says it's the best car he's had, it was spotless and I'm sure still is, great colour combo.

Dicky it is actually a bit better (I had a paint correction done some time ago- is that the right term??) anyway the duco def looks better.

The wheels have been refurbished and the brake hubs were replaced and finished in clear 18 months ago and they still look new.

D Walker

Do we think that colour body on wheels would work with Med Blu,

Think I need some Grigio granito in my life!!!