face lift 4200 2006 silver and red leather interior

VMSRTI

Bordeaux is on around 20 Gransports but yes, I've only ever seen two, Matt's car and George's, both of which are now in Aus. The car on the OP at Caralot I believe is one that's been for sale for about 3 years. It belongs/belonged to a gentleman in my village and was for sale at SK for at least 18 months and then has already been at Caralot if I recall correctly. Grigio Touring/Bordeaux, from my experience is the least popular 4200 colour combo, the car is also a manual. It was maintained at Autoshield up until 2013 or so and was a pretty good car and had a clutch replacement. If someone wants a silver manual car, it's worth a look.

DSC_0037.jpg

Bordeaux against Grigio Granito

Andyk

View attachment 33873

Bordeaux against Grigio Granito

This for me is just one...if not the best GS combination available......Remember when this car was for sale way back before if went to George and could stop looking at the advert......Such a rare colour on a GS ......... You are a lucky man George.

MrCoop

Matt, your car looks very similar to the one a member (donny) was trying to sell in the summer. Think it was also alfieri/Bordeaux interior. I remember salivating over it and would have bought it had it not had the issues with delaminating rear and a whole raft of minor niggles. He wanted too much money.

conaero

Forum Owner
It is indeed although his had grey carpets from memory.

The Fuji GS has a bright red interior looks the same as the GT Coral red.

MAF260

Grigio Mercury. Very few refurbers can match the proper colour. Lepsons in Kent have the proper code and did my GS alloys a while back - they were spot on for the correct Maserati colour.

m1980k

Interior isn't like that, it's like this, think this is the pic from when it last hit the market:

View attachment 33888

Wow, you weren't kidding about the red steering wheel. And the bright red is nothing like as nice as the Bordeuax. The search for the unicorn car continues... Personally, I think someone should fund a documentary for me. One man's emotional and spiritual journey around the world to find the perfect car. First stop the Maserati factory where records will reveal that a rhd bianco fuji GS was shipped to Japan but an adminstative error means it's impossible to confirm whether the interior was Bordeaux or bright red. Then a journey around Japan, investigating sightings of this mythical beast, some lost in translation-related red (!) herrings (red car with a white interior, car that's been resprayed a different shade of white). Then, a late night phone call leads to a meeting in a hard to find Tokyo backstreet....