lovely classics for sale on Maserati Club UK site

outrun

That's a Scottish car that we've seen at a few events. A lovely thing owned by a great couple that tour in it with their red setter! A dream car for sure.

Needamaser

Agreed. Beautiful car and really nice owners. Must be a wrench for them to let it go after all this time.

StuartW

The 3500s aren't too shabby either, plus I've always had a soft spot for the Indy - I named my first dog after one - some real delights there

MrPea

Oh, that 3500 is such a treat! John drove me up the Prescott Hill Climb in it last year and it completely made my day! Such a perfectly sorted car and beautiful in every way! Indeed, I agree a very kind natured owner.

P5Nij

Not nice at all...sure it was loved back then.

Have to go the other way and say I love it Andy, for some reason it really floats my boat. Martin Buckley did a good piece about it car in C&SC a while back.

GeoffCapes

Have to go the other way and say I love it Andy, for some reason it really floats my boat. Martin Buckley did a good piece about it car in C&SC a while back.

I'm with you on that. I for some reason like it.

It's a bit like a Ferrari 400 from some angles. Not many like that car either!

Ewan

It's a bit like a Ferrari 400 from some angles. Not many like that car either!

Steady up, Tiger! I've got a 400 in my collection and, quite rightly, they are one of fastest rising Fezza's. Easily doubled in value last year. And don't forget, in his later years and when there were apparently "better" cars, the 400 was still the car of choice for Enzo himself.

After a 456 it's the next cheapest way into a V12 Ferrari, so my advice is get one before it's too late. But get a good one. It's hellish expensive to turn a wrong one right. As an example, about 6 months ago I needed a new exhaust. Supply and fit cost? £7000. Correct, period, tyres? £1500. So for the cost of a few mundane wear items and a general service you could buy an entire and jolly nice Biturbo Ghibli, or 3200, or 4200, or QP IV/V. But wtf, it's all madness.

Andyk

Expensive hobby you have there Ewan......That is a lot of cash for an exhaust..

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Expensive hobby you have there Ewan......That is a lot of cash for an exhaust..

Yes it is, although if you went to Larini and asked for their complete system on 43/GS, wouldn't be that far off that figure I guess fitted!