Now that's a nice QP interior

Jkulin

As I previously said, Jason is a really lovely bloke who worked for many years at a Ferrari dealership, he went off on his own some years ago and is a small independent with a rather nice client list, there must have been about 8 or 9 Ferrari's in his workshop when I arrived and three Maserati's that I think may all being sold on a Commission basis from the same owner.

The QP in questioned had suffered an engine failure early in its life and Jason had organised the engine swap, I don't know the details further than that.

The only reason I didn't go for the car was because of the interior, I didn't like the colour but could have lived with it, however the covering on the Window pillars had faded indicating that it had been in the sun some time and had turned a purplish blue, there was the odd mark on the paint work, but for the price was excellent value, I just decided after seeing it to up my budget and go newer, I also wanted a numbers matching car as my plan was to keep the vehicle and hand over to my kids.

boywholovedbooks

I went to view this car, the original engine a 4.2 blew and was replaced with a new 4.7, I couldn't live with the interior so did not go any further.

Jason is a top F1 mechanic and runs an honest shop, he'll be doing my servicing.

The car is honest and I believe Jason is selling of behalf of one of his clients.
Hi, have you got Jason's contact details please? I am thinking of swapping the engine in my QP 4.2 2009 with 4.7 one, hope he might be able to help.