Where to source USED parts from?

conaero

Forum Owner
I have been asked to set up this thread and put as a sticky by some other members. Its aim is to give a quick link to common USED parts suppliers, without getting ripped off at the main dealers.

Ill start it off:
David Askew: www.davidaskew.co.uk
Email: david@davidaskew.co.uk

David breaks modern Maserati, from Bi Turbo to current models, although the later are very rare. His prices are very competitive and also will supply refurbed items from your cores such as throttle bodies, shocks etc.

He also has access to an engineering firm who can rebuilt the engines and I have had one done by them after endfloat issues, cant recommend them enough.

Emtee

Ebay motoring section. Bit's and pieces turn up regularly but remember it's fleebay.. buyer beware!

Torenno Performance

I know Silverlake have a 06 QP Breaking and Douglas Valley did have 3200's and 4200's previously, not sure whats left now though.

conaero

Forum Owner
Well done Noor Silverlake is just down the road from me. Know it well never entered my head to go there for Maserati. Never heard of the Douglas place but I will check it out.

Parisien

.....yes....do shop around Blue...let us know how the refurb goes...nice to see another 3200 back on the road....lots of info on here about specific issues just for your car....:)

P

vulcan1208

Used spares

There is a guy called Gregg based in the countryside near Deal in Kent who breaks 3200's and 4200's, I bought a used front accelerometer from him when no one else had them new or used and it was a very good price. His workshop is really out in the sticks, I had to park my 3200 up on the nearest main road and he came to collect me in his 4x4 as he said I may not make it in my car, he is very knowledgeable and seems a really nice guy. Given his location it is probably best to deal by phone / post ( I will in future)

The contact detals are as follows:
Gregg

lozcb

There is a guy called Gregg based in the countryside near Deal in Kent who breaks 3200's and 4200's, I bought a used front accelerometer from him when no one else had them new or used and it was a very good price. His workshop is really out in the sticks, I had to park my 3200 up on the nearest main road and he came to collect me in his 4x4 as he said I may not make it in my car, he is very knowledgeable and seems a really nice guy. Given his location it is probably best to deal by phone / post ( I will in future)

The contact detals are as follows:
Gregg

Cheers Vulcan always good to have as many places to ring when your parts searching, havent rung yet looks like there might be a number short tho , anychance you could re-confirm

regards loz

Emtee

Hi Greg, Good to have you on the forum and as Loz says, please do let us know what sort of stock you have...