Eltons QP back up for sale.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
It is rather nice, but I wonder how much premium is applied because it was once owned by a preternaturally popular prima donna pianist.

Contigo

Sponsor
CCA are awesome to deal with C and I reckon you can steal this car. A lot go under the estimates!

2b1ask1

Special case
Oh the b!tch is back! Be good if you did steal it Chris or at least Nikit(a), you wouldn't have an empty garden...

Ask Benny to clean the Jets! I'll get my coat now...

Oh the b!tch is back! Be good if you did steal it Chris or at least Nikit(a), you wouldn't have an empty garden...

Ask Benny to clean the Jets! I'll get my coat now...

You have as much chance as a candle in the wind.....................

Oh no what have we done?

CatmanV2

Thank the lord. You've all put me right off!

Green is really not my colour, either :) I shall save my pennies for my GT

C

Wack61

It is rather nice, but I wonder how much premium is applied because it was once owned by a preternaturally popular prima donna pianist.

Your bid is plus 10% plus vat so a 15k bid will be £17,800

It doesn't mention service history other that will be freshly serviced but doesn't say who by, might be heading for a £4,000 clutch at that mileage so it may not end up beng a low mileage bargain unless it's being sold with no reserve

spkennyuk

Thank the lord. You've all put me right off!

Green is really not my colour, either :) I shall save my pennies for my GT

C

But fundamentally I am not a green person. :)

C

If you make a Sacrifice or two then you might get your GT quicker but if your not a green person you could always go for another sea based range of colour choice. I guess that's why they call it the blues.

CatmanV2

If you make a Sacrifice or two then you might get your GT quicker but if your not a green person you could always go for another sea based range of colour choice. I guess that's why they call it the blues.

I'm still standing here.

C