Eltons QP back up for sale.

Contigo

Sponsor
When I bought my Golf from CCA they also had a Mk4 Gti owned by Elton Too! Do they source used Elton Cars?

Wack61

Whenever I hear Chris Evans name mentioned it's usually followed by petrolhead or something similar, while he obviously loves expensive cars I think he only buys cars that make him money.

Looking at the list of Elton's cars which are serviced and ready to go I'd say he's more of a petrolhead that Evans.

I'm not surprised he bought a QP at launch, even 12 years on they're still beautiful , at launch they were stunning

Andyk

Wow indeed....that's a handsome price for a 2005. Looks like there are some Elton hard core fans out there.

zagatoes30

He has just looked up the going rate for a QP V "I guess that's why he's singing the blues"

He seemed a nice guy and on the basis that he stuck a Aston V8 in need of full restoration into an auction recently expecting to get £40k and then watching it hit £68k he didn't seem over worried about what he paid for the QP. The bloke owns and runs Tanks Alot and apparently has a few classics that they buy and either do up or hang on to until they rise in price.