Eltons QP back up for sale.

StuartW

I would rather stand outside, butt naked huddled around a candle in the wind than listen to anything by Elton John

Ebenezer

Is this the Greatest Discovery? You might be doing a Tiny Dance, er, if you managed to buy this before the Madman across the water. I wonder what a Green QP owned by Elton would be worth Sixty years on? I need you to turn to, Tonight, otherwise Sorry may seem to be the hardest word and I might have to Burn down the mission on Saturday Night, as that's alright for fighting. As you know, All the Girls love a Mazza, but that doesn't make them Dirty little girls or Sweet painted ladies. However I'm sure that you'd live in Harmony with this lovely car and not be treated as if you had a Social disease if you'd bought a Fezza.
Eb!

zagatoes30

I think it has a "Sartorial Elegance" and nothing that a decent indies "Healing Hands" couldn't resolve. For someone it might just be "The One" to become their "True Love". After all it wasn't "Made In England" so if someone "Saw her Standing There" it might just be worth the "Sacrifice" but if you miss the bargain it will be too late to say "Sorry seems to be the hardest word"

I am off for a sit down in a dark corner

Wack61

Do you think they'd bring the auction forward if I asked nicely, I can't stand another month of this

zagatoes30

Still sat on my hands in my corner, as can think of a few more EJ song titles but I think I might get banned if I post anymore

highlander

this thread is heading south quicker than usual.
back on topic, looks a pretty good lowish miles car. the QP works with the dark green well, not so sure on the biscuit interior though but each to their own.

Needamaser

I was quite surprised when I was told he was the first owner.
Neither the car or colour I would have imagined.
Cant fault his taste in cars even if you don't like his music.