MCV for sale

zagatoes30

Well as you know I have looked at a couple of SZ's so I could be open to a deal on the SZ in part ex for my GS Spyder........

Nice offer and I did think about it :)

If I spent Mrs Z kitchen money I would be in the doghouse maybe even permanently but if I sold the SZ she would find much more painful ways to make me suffer for eternity

spkennyuk

Nice offer and I did think about it :)

If I spent Mrs Z kitchen money I would be in the doghouse maybe even permanently but if I sold the SZ she would find much more painful ways to make me suffer for eternity

Use the SZ as leverage with Mrs Z. The conversation would go something like :
Mr Z: well if i cant use the kitchen money im going to have to sell your favourite car the SZ.

Steely look from Mrs Z followed by the words: if you do that i will make your life a misery for eternity.

Mr Z : well i married you because i will love you for eternity regardless so i will have to sell the SZ or loose this man maths bargain.

Mrs Z : use the kitchen money.

Well you can live in hope thats how the conversation goes :)

zagatoes30

Actual conversation was...

Mrs Z: Let me make this simple, the SZ is NOT for sale

Mr Z: But...

Mrs Z: This conversation is over !!!!

hilts uk

You will do more miles on your return leg than the previous owner did in his entire 2 year ownership :D

The previous owner had it 7 months I think, and the one before about a year but I think they just did Chester and home by the look of it

Team GCR

The previous owner had it 7 months I think, and the one before about a year but I think they just did Chester and home by the look of it

Well we never know what life will throw at us but don't expect to see it for sale so soon again this time! :)

hilts uk

Well we never know what life will throw at us but don't expect to see it for sale so soon again this time! :)

10 or 12 in the country and only one for sale in the last year. Haven't seen a blue for sale at all in last 2 years. I suspect most are being long term dry stored now.

MAF260

10 or 12 in the country and only one for sale in the last year. Haven't seen a blue for sale at all in last 2 years. I suspect most are being long term dry stored now.

I'm hoping to see EmTee's blue MCV next week at the Ace.

Emtee

Abarth I'm afraid. I'm in the throws of moving house, so the cars are all over the place at the moment.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
In that case, why not drive your sh!tter to where the other ones are and take one of those instead? You can do that when you drive a car. ;)

Last edited:

Emtee

Thanks Dem, will do.

Benny, you crack me up. As always the logical solution.