MCV for sale

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
It is the one with the Rubino stitching and carpets, I've sold it twice before.

hilts uk

No issue with the price just it's a lot of money, so what is the Spyder version worth ?

This one is priced due to low miles and (hopefully) the MCV will be the most collectable of the coupe family - like the Shamal is for biturbo's.

The anniversary Spyder and the GS Spyder both go for around £40k I think but haven't seen anniversary spyder for sale since October last year

Andyk

Lovely but these cars do carry a big premium

Its a cracking car and for me the best GS bit as you say Andy they do command a big premium over the standard GS and probably will continue to do......Wish I had the money to buy one when you could get one for 32/34k.......I would buy a GT for that money but understand why someone would buy and keep...

Andyk

This one is priced due to low miles and (hopefully) the MCV will be the most collectable of the coupe family - like the Shamal is for biturbo's.

The anniversary Spyder and the GS Spyder both go for around £40k I think but haven't seen anniversary spyder for sale since October last year

There was a anniversary Spyder for sale last year at 29k.....

Andyk

Bloody **** Dicky that must have been one of your quickest sales. Well done mate..

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
It is the one with the Rubino stitching and carpets, I've sold it twice before.

Sounds like every time you sell her, you attached a long piece of elastic to the bumper, and as the new owner drives away, you say 'see you again soon!' !!

hilts uk

Just told Mrs H that, based on this trade, the MCV has to be is worth more than I paid for it and so my argument that its not a toy but an investment was true all along. I don't think she was fooled.

StuartW

Wow - someone was clearly ready & waiting to pounce but what a fantastic car - well done

safrane

If an anniversary spyder in blue comes up I will be hoping its within my budget as its the one I really really want.

EnzoMC

have to ask why has this come up so soon and so often ?

think Myles MCV is the ideal colour, I would like that one but with cream and blue interior but only seen one that was in storage....