FS: Maserati 3200 GT Manual with Great Provenance

bigbob

What a wonderful colour. It is so bright in the rain that it hardly looks real. Best of luck with the sale.

PS Nice to see a 3200 steering wheel that is not bubbling.

MAF260

I've seen this car in the flesh, the colour is absolutely stunning. Looks like a very good example indeed and may serve an investor well for the future.

Contigo

Sponsor
If only I had known this was going to come up for sale. I saw this at Silverstone Classic a year or so ago and it was stunning!

highlander

This looks the biz. Anyone in the hunt for a good 32 needs to seriously look at this one IMO.

Andyk

The best looking 3200 end of.......Just stunning and worth every penny.

StuartW

Wow - that is just stunning, I have to say that is THE best 3200 I have seen.

Good luck with the sale, I only wish it was coming home with me!

Phil H

I've seen this car in the flesh, the colour is absolutely stunning. Looks like a very good example indeed and may serve an investor well for the future.

Agreed. I saw it a Goodwood around 2009 since when it seems to have covered very few miles:

PICT0038 - b.jpg

PH

Wack61

It's certainly a distinctive colour but not for me , looks a well sorted car for somebody though

Andyk

I may be wrong but I believe it is the only 3200 painted in this colour.........It was first used on the Ghibli Cup which looked amazing as well..........If you are in the market for a 3200 this is the one.......Love it.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Its such a stunning unique bright colour, you could be confused that it had actually been wrapped in that colour.
Personally, if I was after a 3200 I would snap that up immediately you can not possibly loose any money.

Gogs253

It is a stunning car and I am looking for a good 3200 - it's just not my colour, otherwise I would have been on my way to London already. Everything else ticks the boxes and I wish him every success with the sale.

Contigo

Sponsor
One in one out? What's that? I keep acquiring them but not moving them on! I need a barn!