FS: Maserati 3200 GT Manual with Great Provenance

EVOeng

1 of 2 cars in UK according to the original poster.

As it turns out, the factory can't be sure that the other car is the same shade of blue.
I know there is a 2002 car in a special order blue but that is much darker.

Anyway, thanks for all the kind words guys.

allandwf

There was one that colour for sale at Verdis before it went horribly wrong. I remember the colour.

voicey

I know this car fairly well and it is an excellent example. If i had the money spare I'd buy it myself.

alfettafan

There was one that colour for sale at Verdis before it went horribly wrong. I remember the colour.

Yes I remember the one (this one ? ) at Verdi's - loved it then, not so sure about it now though, bit of a marmite colour.

zagatoes30

Truly stunning car, not surprised Ewan is on the hunt - this would have ticked all the boxes when I was originally looking for a 3200.

outrun

Quite right Ewan, it's a no brainer.

As I mentioned, if timing was right, I'd have bought it too.

Enjoy. :)

StuartW

That does surprise me but no doubt once the sun comes out and that blue is gleaming in the sunshine, it won't hang around for long - good luck

Contigo

Sponsor
Was gonna ask if it had all gone Cold on this one but surprised it hasn't sold already!

Merls

Wow that colour is just so good. Whoever picks this up will be a lucky punter for sure.

EVOeng

I've had a few calls, nothing serious and no viewings so far, as people generally want to sell their existing car first or have only just starting thinking about 3200s.

bigbob

I've had a few calls, nothing serious and no viewings so far, as people generally want to sell their existing car first or have only just starting thinking about 3200s.

Obviously they need to think about it as the model has only been available for 17 years! Hope you sell it soon - looks great.

Wack61

Which picture is the most accurate colour, the first ones make it look like a powder blue but the in last one it looks a darker blue