Second hand

Marti

Hi guys, looking at getting a Gallardo (soory for swearing) in the new year and as ever when you look for cars you look at ones you can't afford, please some tell me why a £350k Lamborghini that's less than 6months old has already got 2 previous owners, it's not just one or two cars its most of them . Thanks

Contigo

Sponsor
Previously registered with Garage? Ex-demonstrator cars? Millionaires ticking boxes?

outrun

Lots of Lambos are dealer orders for stock rather than being customer orders. This means that most are registered with a dealer at least before any private owners.

It's also the type of car, as with Ferrari, where some are owned only for a short time until the new one appears. It's rich boys wasting their cash on depreciation.

I wouldn't worry about it.

StuartW

I think to a point it happens with a lot of premium cars, Maserati included. Someone buys one and fancies a change after a year regardless of how much they have lost in depreciation, and moves on to the next.
As far a I'm concerned, a comprehensive history is much more important than number of owners

VMSRTI

I think to a point it happens with a lot of premium cars, Maserati included. Someone buys one and fancies a change after a year regardless of how much they have lost in depreciation, and moves on to the next.
As far a I'm concerned, a comprehensive history is much more important than number of owners

Spot on Stuart