Time to sell the QP V Verdi Aquamarina

Wack61

It's his personal car he's not in it for the money , says so on his website so it must be true

outrun

£9995 for a wrapped early Range Rover ! Ha ha

Did Mike and Edd not sort one of these out on Wheeler Dealers? I nearly bought a scruffy but one owner early Rangey for £4k not long ago.

He's mental.

gjwilson

It's just a pity it didn't go to somebody who would cherish it rather than try and make a quick buck.

Couldn't agree more.
Real pity as it is a great car with no issues.....wishing I kept now in all seriousness.
Still has my plate on too.....which is weird as I have the retention cert here.......

Wack61

Couldn't agree more.
Real pity as it is a great car with no issues.....wishing I kept now in all seriousness.

That would have been me if it was a month later , the stock market drop in the last 2 weeks has clipped my wings a bit so your car would have been perfect

safrane

When I sold my first Maserati I found it on sale just a couple of weeks later...found it rather strange as the guy who bought it viewed it with his mature father...ended up doing the rounds of various garages clocking up just 3k miles in 5 years.

The price fluctuated from (what I sold it for in 2011) +£2k, +£5.5k, +£2k, +£500...even appeared on Emerdale Farm!

gjwilson

Was there any hint he was a dealer and going to sell it on buddy...?

Not at all, stated it was for himself as something nice to use, V5 filled out in his name etc.
Just a shame its now got another owner in the log book and potentially getting passed again.............real real shame for a good car!......maybe I am just overly sentimental.