Time to sell the QP V Verdi Aquamarina

gjwilson

Thought I would post here first to see if anyone would be interested before advertising wider.
I have my 2004 QP V for sale.
Have had it for the past 18 months and just time for a change.
Had its last service in the summer there (40k) and all fluids were changed (other than F1 pump)
As eurospares were doing a deal on the parts as well it will also come with a spare F1 pump relay and gearbox oil)

I am looking for £9950 with the new 19" wheels and tyres or £9500 with the original 18" wheels (if i get my asking price both sets will obviously be included.
Only just turned over 42k. The car was a cat D with minor front end damage which I bought after it was repaired and the car is mechanically sound (nearly use every day), been from Glasgow to London recently and was the only way to travel :)

Tan leather with heated, massage and cooling fans in the seats (not sure if these are standard)
Loads of history backing up work done, ALOT spent!
Got about 40 pages of history/receipts with the car, mainly from H.R Owen totaling about 20k

New springs, dampers, wheel re furb, New clutch (2010) receipts (F1 Sensors as well) in 2011 and was only showing as 3% worn at 32k in 2013 so LOADS left (all carried out at HR Owen)

Absolutely lovely car that a few on here have seen and driven :)...........just time to change

IMAG0715.jpg

IMAG1172.jpg

IMAG1174.jpg

IMAG1333.jpg

IMAG1338.jpg

IMAG1273.jpg

IMAG1274.jpg

IMAG1275.jpg

IMAG1276.jpg

Any questions just let me know.

Andyk

Good luck with the sale.....Even as a cat car thats a very good price as I understand it is in great condition and well looked after....and where can you get soooooo much style for under 10k.

Contigo

Sponsor
What a price! Can't imagine it will take long to sell at that price. Someone snap this up as a daily! They are great cars...

StuartW

Good luck with the sale, it looks great and the cat would certainly not put me off. It doesn't take much to make these a cat d sadly due to their value and price of parts, but this looks very nice indeed

allandwf

I'd have been across to view that if the house stuff was sorted, but dragging on. Good luck with the sale.

outrun

It's a rubbish car.

Just kidding! It's a lovely thing and Garry is selling it short here. Seriously, great colour, especially in a sunny day and rare too. Well looked after and although it's Cat D, that's reflected in the price fairly, especially given the low mileage. It's got full massage, adjustable seats front and rear so similar spec to the Exec GT.

If you're looking for a nice QPV that is likely to not depreciate much, if at all, this is it.

I'd buy it if Garry would take payment terms.....

D Walker

Totally mad. I would have that like a shot. In fact I just showed Mrs Catman....

C

Lol - I have text the wife!!!

Not sure I can afford to run one as my daily though, although £1 a litre!!! i generally do 14-16k a year and my Passat averages 40 odd to the gallon:frusty6:

gjwilson

Cheers guys, I hope its evident that this is genuinely my complete pride and joy.
Looking for newer, maybe even a full auto.
Loving every moment in this car so not in any mad rush and know it's not the best time of year to sell but just so your aware it is avail.
Mrs thinks I am mad for considering selling........and she may be right!

gjwilson

It's a rubbish car.

Just kidding! It's a lovely thing and Garry is selling it short here. Seriously, great colour, especially in a sunny day and rare too. Well looked after and although it's Cat D, that's reflected in the price fairly, especially given the low mileage. It's got full massage, adjustable seats front and rear so similar spec to the Exec GT.

If you're looking for a nice QPV that is likely to not depreciate much, if at all, this is it.

I'd buy it if Garry would take payment terms.....

Sure mate, swap for your ghibli.....:)

Andyk

Such a lovely car for the money...Where else can you get such a beautiful car with a Ferrari engine for under 10k.......See you advert says Gransport wheels....They are standard Granturismo wheels aren't they............