Time to sell the QP V Verdi Aquamarina

Andyk

Bloody ****....and no mention of it being a cat car....15k !!!!!!!! ....

And I quote..

"my business was born out of a love for cars and bikes, not a desire to make money from them!"

gjwilson

I recognise the company name from somewhere.

Any idea where they are based?

Just outside Southampton.
Best of luck, it is a great car and clearly drove from Glasgow to Southampton but......I dont think the market is that different down south lol!
Bit optimistic!

StuartW

Bloody ****....and no mention of it being a cat car....15k !!!!!!!! ....

And I quote..

"my business was born out of a love for cars and bikes, not a desire to make money from them!"

Indeed, I was thinking the same looking at that!

Andyk

Yep still 15k and no mention I it being a cat.....look it is without a doubt a lovely car and well looked after but those three letters make a different to the price which is why it was up for under 10k before they got hold it.

zagatoes30

Yep still 15k and no mention I it being a cat.....look it is without a doubt a lovely car and well looked after but those three letters make a different to the price which is why it was up for under 10k before they got hold it.

The ebay add mentions a Cat D a few years ago

Wack61

He's dreaming if he thinks he'll get anything like 15k for it , look at completed listings on eBay, loads of straight cars on for north of 15k but when they eventually get put up for auction they struggle to make 10k

Even a 2008 auto only made £15025

Contigo

Sponsor
Ebay ain't a fair view of the market. It's for chancers (buyers) who take massive risks imo.

Andyk

Agree with Phil...better off looking at PH or Autorrader for prices as lots on EBay never really well for the low prices you see. Either way it's still a cat car at 15k when there are non cats for the same money ....

Wack61

All I meant was he's advertising it for non cat car money in the wrong place , the auction cars mostly have issues which is why they seem cheap but we all know a 10k car can become a 15k car in the blink of an eye

Andyk

Yes agree with you Wack61....not saying on the web site is missleading. For 15k there are some lovel QP's for sale without the CAT word. Certainly not saying it is not a nice car as we know it is.

Wack61

It's just a pity it didn't go to somebody who would cherish it rather than try and make a quick buck.

Andyk

Yes, we had plenty of opportunity on here as well.....a good 9k QP is just unheard of.