Time to sell the QP V Verdi Aquamarina

gjwilson

Such a lovely car for the money...Where else can you get such a beautiful car with a Ferrari engine for under 10k.......See you advert says Gransport wheels....They are standard Granturismo wheels aren't they............

Ah.....slip of the tongue!............changed to Granturismo..........!, cheers

P5Nij

Pity it's a private sale as it' exactly what I'm after - sadly I need to chop my Alfa in against whatever I buy, thanks to the other half using some of my 'potential Italian exotic purchase fund' to pay off a chunk of the mortgage!

Typical, isn't it...?

P5Nij

Pity it's a private sale as it's exactly what I'm after - sadly I need to chop my Alfa in against whatever I buy, thanks to the other half using some of my 'potential Italian exotic purchase fund' to pay off a chunk of the mortgage!

Typical, isn't it...?

Apologies for the double post, I can't delete the first one!

gjwilson

Well all, thanks for the interest.
The car has provisionally sold and should be collected on Friday.
Had ALOT of offers and interest.........must be too cheap!! :)

Well done on the sale mate, but it made me think
Is there any mileage in buying a cheapie (no offence) QP1V to act as a source of spares for a QPV?

gjwilson

Well done on the sale mate, but it made me think
Is there any mileage in buying a cheapie (no offence) QP1V to act as a source of spares for a QPV?

No offence taken.........I like the thinking :)
These cars to me, especially at the price of mine is always going to worth double in parts than as a whole.

StuartW

Sorry you had to sell, it did look a lovely example but no doubt you've made someone very happy

Contigo

Sponsor
Well done on the sale , I am surprised it took that long to sell but being located in Siberia, limited your buying audience somewhat. :D

outrun

Silly boy.

Now you'll need to spend much more to top it.

Better start selling some whisky.

gjwilson

Well done on the sale , I am surprised it took that long to sell but being located in Siberia, limited your buying audience somewhat. :D

So true! :)
Collected Friday and Saturday we had a right good dumping of Snow...........he would never have made it out my driveway!
Dont be surprised to see it up for sale now its down south......for more money, now down the Southampton area

Silly boy.

Now you'll need to spend much more to top it.

Better start selling some whisky.

I know........you are the voice of reason (sometimes). Like yourself though just need a change so we will see what gets on the drive as its looking rather empty. Shame you didnt still have your GS as I have half an eye on them AGAIN!

highlander

well if Mr W is in siberia................just where does that leave me and needamaser? the arctic? lol

Wack61

So true! :)
Collected Friday and Saturday we had a right good dumping of Snow...........he would never have made it out my driveway!
Dont be surprised to see it up for sale now its down south......for more money, now down the Southampton area!

Did you keep the log book or did he buy it as a trader