Yellow GT S

Andyk

Lots advertised as Auto that are MC shift but easy to tell as not gear stick.....It does look a good price for the miles and the spec doesn't it.

roocarl

Just wondered what this was advertised for originally does anyonr know link out of date now , I guess the Dealer bought the car now and not selling on behalf of ....

MAF260

Just wondered what this was advertised for originally does anyonr know link out of date now , I guess the Dealer bought the car now and not selling on behalf of ....

It was up for £45k, which was a good price. Yellow is always going to be hard to sell - most people that have commented about my car love the colour, but wouldn't have it themselves. It'll probably be a cheaper car to buy than most other colour combos, but remember it'll take longer to sell in future, even if you sell at an attractive price. My GS is never going to be for sale, so I don't have this to worry about!

roocarl

Not that much of a bargain then , there are a couple of 20k mile cars for £45k at Dealers especially with the clutch if needed and not everyone likes yellow .
Although I do :) but not at that price ...

Andyk

Yes as Mark said...45k private sale then the dealer took it over and it was 49995.....Price drop now.......If it needs a new clutch then you would have space to negotiate or get them to fit one........