Yellow GT S

highlander

Agreed. No GT in probably 50 mile radius of Inverness. Or QP. Or Ghibli. Or.........

there is, or at least was, a nice black QP up the crown and did see a silver Ghib a couple of weeks ago in inverness but that could be a tourist having not seen it since.....

MAF260

Mrs MAF has agreed that it's a lovely looking car, but has come to the quite bizarre conclusion that I "do not need another Maserati" as I already have 2. Strange woman.

Anyone going to the Xmas bash tomorrow needs to constantly remind her of my need for more Maseratis and that yellow GranTurismos do not come up for sale very often.

CatmanV2

Mrs MAF has agreed that it's a lovely looking car, but has come to the quite bizarre conclusion that I "do not need another Maserati" as I already have 2. Strange woman.

Anyone going to the Xmas bash tomorrow needs to constantly remind her of my need for more Maseratis and that yellow GranTurismos do not come up for sale very often.

Do you not have a not from your doctor detailing your medical requirement for more Maseratis?

C

highlander

man's math alas defeated by women's logic once again............

ChrisQP09

To be honest, I never really considered Giallo on a GT but it suits it so well!

Would love to see a Fioranno Rosso OR Rosso Fuoco on a GT (Fezza Palate)

D Walker

Yeah - but only 1 yellow one! Then you can have the 4 bay garage in the back!!!

See - It all makes sense - Karma!!!!

Fangio63

I'm on my third Maserati... Wife was not consulted on any of them pre-purchase...

Generally somewhat gobsmacked when she came home from work on each occasion to see a new one ... and on the last occasion genuinely concerned to find 2 Maserati on the drive (just temporarily )...

And when I arrived to pick her up from work the other day in the current one - one of her colleagues had passed me and told her " Your Husbands outside in the Testarossa !"....The rest of her workmates squealed "Another unauthorised purchase ".... So she was very happy to discover it was a case of mistaken identity....

Best just do it and deal with the consequences later... as my wife is in the legal profession - if Mrs MAF needs advice it would be something along the lines of... "Best just let it go... Divorces cost more than Maserati's..."

Fangio63

Divorces cost more than Maserati's.

Think that should be the forum tag line...!

They should be considered a Marital Aid.... !...

On that note - I can't now walk past the Ann Summers shop in town without Harry Potter coming to mind ....

"The Wand chooses the Wizard..."

I suppose the same might be true of Maserati's....