For Sale GranTurismo X-Pipe - New

StuartW

As you may have seen, I have recently fitted a Larini Club Sport 'x-pipe' which I bought s/h along with a pair of Larini sport cats.
Prior to this, the previous month, I had already bought a new x-pipe from Marios at Autoshield which I had yet to fit and is now no longer needed.
There are a number of people here on the forum who have this same x-pipe from Marios and are very happy with the results. It is very well made from stainless steel and is lighter than the central muffler that it replaces. I bought it 'off the shelf' I did not need to remove my existing section for the new pipe to be fabricated to fit.

I bought it for my car, a GTS MCS but looking at the Eurospares website, it replaces part number 228235 so should be suitable for all models of GT & GC 2008 - 2011 and QP 2007 - 2011 http://www.eurospares.co.uk/parts/maserati/granturismo-2009-4-7-auto/exhausts/silencers-45910/228235 It is the equivalent part to the Larini Club Sport Centre Section http://larinisystems.com/collection/maserati/granturismo-s/larini-club-sport-exhaust-centre-section However, please make your own enquiries to ensure it is suitable for your car

It cost me £250 + VAT = £300 and as it is brand new, I am looking to get as close as that amount back for it but I am open to a sensible offer for a fellow SM forum member
Please message me if you are interested or have any questions, thanks
IMG_20151010_080835.jpg

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Just to vouch - I have the same one and it's fantastic. A "no regrets" decision for sure.

StuartW

What about the 07 Automatica QP?
Eb

Using your VIN, you can check the part number of your existing centre muffler & it matches with the Eurospares link in my original post then yes, it should fit. In the link above, these are the models it says share the same central muffler:

Fits: Maserati GranCabrio (2010) 4.7, GranCabrio (2011) 4.7, GranTurismo (2008) 4.2, GranTurismo (2009) 4.2 auto, GranTurismo (2009) 4.7 auto, GranTurismo (2010) 4.2 auto, GranTurismo (2010) 4.7 auto, GranTurismo (2010) 4.7 F1, GranTurismo (2011) 4.2 auto, Granturismo MC Stradale, QTP. (2007) 4.2 auto, QTP. (2008) 4.2 auto, QTP. (2009) 4.2 auto, QTP. (2009) 4.7 auto, QTP. (2010) 4.2, QTP. (2010) 4.2 auto, QTP. (2010) 4.7, QTP. (2010) 4.7 auto, QTP. (2011) 4.2 auto, QTP. (2011) 4.7 auto

StuartW

Just to vouch - I have the same one and it's fantastic. A "no regrets" decision for sure.

Cheers Adam, I didn't get a chance to hear mine just with the x-pipe as I had the cats & x-pipe fitted at the same time but yours definitely sounds sweet

Ebenezer

Marios said it wouldn't fit mine, but not to worry as I'm told I have one in the oven so to speak anyway! Just need to find an oportunity to get it fitted!!!
Eb

StuartW

Marios said it wouldn't fit mine, but not to worry as I'm told I have one in the oven so to speak anyway! Just need to find an oportunity to get it fitted!!!
Eb

Not to worry but it's good to hear that you'll be moving to the dark side soon!

StuartW

I'm just bumping this post, the x-pipe is still for sale and is a fantastic, relatively cheap mod for your GTS.

Go on, make me an offer & treat yourself - I'll even make sure it's with you by Christmas

Ho, ho, ho

D Walker

Hoping to get my Tubi's fitted next couple of weeks. The guy at the garage did look at me a bit odd when I asked if they could fit hem post MOT pass!!!!!

StuartW

Hoping to get my Tubi's fitted next couple of weeks. The guy at the garage did look at me a bit odd when I asked if they could fit hem post MOT pass!!!!!

If they're rear boxes, there won't be a problem - it's only if it's to do with the cats where there can be issues

StuartW

A quick bump on this X-Pipe before I put it on ebay in the near future.

You won't regret it!

Cheers all

StuartW

Interested if this will fit my 2010 QP?

To be honest, I don't know is the simple answer. I thought it would but Marios @ Autoshield will know for sure. Are you in touch with him? If not, I can check - let me know
Cheers

Jkulin

Thanks I'm new to the Maserati world so if you could check then it would be appreciated.