For Sale: 2008 Panda 100hp 65k!!

dem maser

Time has come to sell my car. Bought her to "get me by" when the separation happened early this year and it has been one of the best cars I have ever owned.

Never let me down and it's a reluctant sale.

As ever I'm offering forum members a chance to buy and if there's no takers I'll be advertising on other portals from December or maybe wait till New Year.

Facelift red badge 100hp, 65k but still getting used, MOT will be 12 months when sold, serviced 7k ago, sports exhaust and air filter, great sound and handling and does 40 mpg
A good 2nd car, has climate control and bluetooth.

On AT similar ones with my year and mileage are up for £3,500.

If anyone's interested let me know and I'll work something out for forum members

Regards
Dem

Andyk

Good luck with the sale Dem....Love these little cars...So much fun in a little package.

Andyk

SO much fun in a little package...Not sure that describes Dem.....Now Demi God maybe......

Andyk

Had one as a loan car when my 3200 was being serviced and loved it. The Italians really do this type of car well.

philw696

The small Fiat's are really great for sure.
I'm just trying to do a deal on a 500 Abarth 595 180 bhp cambio corsa as I have really taken a liking to them and they sound mint.

StuartW

Good luck with the sale, I know you've been fond of this one and I'm sure it will find a good home soon

Evo Cymru

The small Fiat's are really great for sure.
I'm just trying to do a deal on a 500 Abarth 595 180 bhp cambio corsa as I have really taken a liking to them and they sound mint.

Me too - just waiting to try and get a good deal.