ZF Quattroporte Sport Wanted

bigbob

Brilliant, just what I was looking for Ewan, thank you.

Going to try and concentrate on a GT Sport where possible now, I do use the paddles more than most.

Bear in mind that a 4.2 auto QP will still kick down in manual mode. Need a 4.7 to avoid that.

Ewan

Ewan, what money does a Sport GTS start at?

A good 4.2 GTS would probably be in the £25k to £30k bracket, with the face-drop 4.7 version starting above that and heading towards £50k for the last and lowest mileage.

But you're best to consult with someone such as Dickie, as he'll know what (if anything) is around (that's worth having) and at what price.

SPX

Bear in mind that a 4.2 auto QP will still kick down in manual mode. Need a 4.7 to avoid that.
I'm that used to having paddles (or at least switches) to change gear on the steering wheel that it would dampen the ownership experience for me if I didn't have them.

SPX

Could a very kind mod please edit the thread title to "ZF Quattroporte Sport Wanted" please.

That exterior colour is just great - I have seen one in the flesh and does not disappoint.
The interior on the other hand............................

Ewan

And interesting choice of colour-way. But I quite like it in a quirky way. Might be hard to sell on in due course though.

It may just be the photos, but doesn't the suspension look lower on the passenger side? Possible weeping shock absorber? It wouldn't be the first.

Phil H

Bordeaux Pontevecchio is one of the nicest colours Maserati produced and it looks equally good on the GT, with the right interior of course.

PH

philw696

And interesting choice of colour-way. But I quite like it in a quirky way. Might be hard to sell on in due course though.

It may just be the photos, but doesn't the suspension look lower on the passenger side? Possible weeping shock absorber? It wouldn't be the first.

One of my rear Sachs Skyhook decided to leak after shipping here and hanging around but got both rebuilt for a fraction of new cost and can now always be rebuilt.
Phil.

DavidL

I think you would need to see it. Red interiors photograph very oddly. I might work but yes tan would be better or gunmetal grey on the outside.
Picture 9 does show a distinct lean..