4 seat Stradale 89k.

Andyk

I dont get it, a two year old one for £90k or a new one for, say, £105k after discount.

Has anyone got one new for 105k. Standard price is just under 110k but that's before options and most end up around 120k from what I have been told.

bigbob

I put only about £5k of spec on my GTS FWIW and 10% off a GranTurismo happens. Just because someone has put a load of spec on a car doesn't mean you would have yourself.

conaero

Forum Owner
I would have though you could get a pre registered new one for under the £100k mark especially with Xmas looming.

I bought a 2 year old GTS with 7800 miles on it for £51,500 at Xmas trade.

I know another member got a GTS new pre registered car for £75k

Andyk

Didn't think there were any pre reg straddles. Was told all made to order and no dem cars when at the factory this year.

MAF260

I put only about £5k of spec on my GTS FWIW and 10% off a GranTurismo happens. Just because someone has put a load of spec on a car doesn't mean you would have yourself.

Agreed. I negotiated my Ghibli to £22k below list at 6 months old, with less than 4k on the clock. It was a very heavily-optioned demonstrator with almost £15k of lovely extras that I would never have shelled out for new. The B&W sound system was £3,400 alone!

MAF260

Didn't think there were any pre reg straddles. Was told all made to order and no dem cars when at the factory this year.

There may have been a couple of very early 2-seat Strad demonstrators, but I was told by HRO that the 4-seaters were all built to order, some by dealers as stock. I was offered a Strad by them last year that was specced to £121k. They very kindly offered it to me for £118k - I declined!

Andyk

That's exactly was I was told MArk...... Sure they standard GTS could get a bigger discount than a Stradale due to how rare they are.

bigbob

Agreed. I negotiated my Ghibli to £22k below list at 6 months old, with less than 4k on the clock. It was a very heavily-optioned demonstrator with almost £15k of lovely extras that I would never have shelled out for new. The B&W sound system was £3,400 alone!

Nice deal.

bigbob

My GTS was made to order, didn't stop the discount being nice and that was 4.5 years ago when the cars were fresher.

Rwc13

Some dealers have several new stradales in stock with very good discounts to be had....

mcs

Two weeks ago I was offered a brand new MC Stradale 4 seater from a Hertfordshire based main dealer. List price was £115k in options and I was told I could have the car for £93k. This one seems very expensive in comparison!