4 seat Stradale 89k.

StuartW

Two weeks ago I was offered a brand new MC Stradale 4 seater from a Hertfordshire based main dealer. List price was £115k in options and I was told I could have the car for £93k. This one seems very expensive in comparison!

Were you tempted? Sounds like an excellent deal to me

bigbob

Two weeks ago I was offered a brand new MC Stradale 4 seater from a Hertfordshire based main dealer. List price was £115k in options and I was told I could have the car for £93k. This one seems very expensive in comparison!

Point well made.

Maser Sod

Certain garages have made a living out of selling 2nd hand Ferraris and Maseratis at elevated prices. Thing is, someone with more money than sense will eventually come along, like the colour and noise, and splash the cash.

If a garage didn't think they could get interest in a car at an elevated price, then they would put that price in the window.

mcs

I'm guessing it would be black for you? Just a hunch ;-)

As I said earlier if I can get a yellow one then I would jump on it. Black is great but would be too similar to my current car :)

IMHO a Stradale needs to be adventurous ;-)

Andyk

Don't disagree with you there....

Attachments

• DSC_0630.jpg
    DSC_0630.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0607.jpg
    DSC_0607.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 6

StuartW

As I said earlier if I can get a yellow one then I would jump on it. Black is great but would be too similar to my current car :)

IMHO a Stradale needs to be adventurous ;-)

I remember you saying now and the one that Andy has just posted in stunning!

Andyk

How did you get hold of that?

It's Blondies...She bought it round for me to give it a wash and wax before the Bristol show in 2014....Then she let me go for a drive in it...A dream come true...Amazing car...

mcs

It's Blondies...She bought it round for me to give it a wash and wax before the Bristol show in 2014....Then she let me go for a drive in it...A dream come true...Amazing car...

Wow thats so awesome!

mcs

Wow thats so awesome!

Andyk

Wow thats so awesome!

It was mcs....She is a star...she handed me the keys and said off you go....It was also a pleasure to wash and wax it for her.......The results were pretty good.

A few more...

Attachments

• DSC_0613.jpg
    DSC_0613.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0628.jpg
    DSC_0628.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0609.jpg
    DSC_0609.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0614.jpg