FD Christmas sale

Mr.Cambio

Spoke to Jeff last night, he's organising the annual Christmas sale.
I would be interested in some parts, so if anyone is up for it, i could ask for a group buy. In this way, we may have some higher discount.
Is anyone interested?
Sale has not begun yet, it's due to 30/11.

BL330

Thanks for the heads up, as I've got some shopping to do.
Someone else mentioned a thanksgiving sale so I've been watching for that.

StuartW

Yes, always interested in a few mods - will keep an eye out for what's on offer - thanks

StuartW

I'll have to wait and see what's on sale before I check if there is anything left in the war chest

Ebenezer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Nikos
2.BL330
3.LincOSCA
4.Ebenezer DBW QP Auto 4.2
5. Contigo DBW QP ?

VMSRTI

Usually 10-15% off on most items from memory. It was great when the Aussie dollar was so strong against the US$. Sadly no longer the case.

Ebenezer

Nikos
Did you manage to get any more off - Was hoping for a little more.... or am I being greedy?
Eb

Mr.Cambio

Hi Eb. They were closed for Thanksgiving, so i believe that they'll get back to me this afternoon.
I'll let you know when i have their news.

Mr.Cambio

Ok chaps, I had a talk woth FDN they need to know what parts are wee interested in and then they can tell me about an extra discount. So please write down what you need and I can pass it to them.
Please, your adding to the list shalll be as accurate as possible.
1.Nikos ecm
2.BL330
3.LincOSCA
4.Ebenezer DBW QP Auto 4.2
5. Contigo DBW QP ?[/QUOTE]

StuartW

Hi Nikos, I will have to pass for now thank you as I have just blown my budget on my Larinis - thank you though & maybe next time
Cheers

sofasurfer

Would a Larini X-Pipe be cheaper from them or are there places in the UK selling them? If it would be cheaper buying from FD, I may be in.