QP -Looks cheap for the miles.

Needamaser

Has all hallmarks of a scam. Surprising the number of Maseratis that are advertised on EBay in North of Scotland given they are like hens teeth here!

Contigo

Sponsor
And how was it?

There is not MOT history for it so it must have had a plate change very recently.

SPX

And how was it?

There is not MOT history for it so it must have had a plate change very recently.
It was dark and raining so couldn't really give it a good going over but the paint looked good, no real evidence of any bumps/bruises, the interior was good too, a little bit of wear in the back but that's to be expected I suppose.

The second owner owned it for seven years.

rockits

Thought Grey's were out? Personally I like Grey's. However I'm biaised though as my 4200 is Grigio Nuvolari.

SPX

Thought Grey's were out? Personally I like Grey's. However I'm biaised though as my 4200 is Grigio Nuvolari.

They were but it was only 20 minutes down the road and I'd never actually been in one so thought it'd be the ideal opportunity.

rockits

Looks nice to me. The Black Aberdeen one looks very nice & right up my street especially with the Tubi's. Long trek though!

Not sure if you have gathered already but there are more exhaust mods on Masers I think then any other brand I have seen. They are far too quiet as stock on many models. The GTS models seem to be better. Already done secondary decat and rear silencers delete on mine! Coming from a load of AMG's I'm sure you will agree!!

SPX

How did you find the QP compared to the E55?

The E55 had 510 bhp so it was a worry that the QP with 400bhp would feel slow and even more so because of the supercharger v n/a but I was wrong; it actually felt faster than 400bhp (that might have been because it was raining though!)

Needamaser

Well "Roberto" replied to my email and asked me to contact him outside EBay but oddly didn't respond to my viewing request.
Said he tried to upload more photos but EBay wasn't working.
I reported the ad but don't expect it to disappear.