Oh my Dicky..A Stradale

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
It's black, can be wrapped if you don't like black MAF. I've driven a couple of Stradales, but not enough to tell how good they are. I've done about 200 miles in this when collecting and it's epic, so impressed, totally different to a GTS.

MAF260

I keep thinking about Stradales and liking at them. Dicky - my comment is more geared to the relief it's not a colour I'd really want and so I now don't have to spend the weekend thinking of ways to persuade my wife another Maserati is a good idea! My ideal colours would be yellow or red, although the Med blue one I saw on here recently was lovely as well.

Andyk

Don't mind black especially if it has yellow stitching inside....To be honest any bloody colour would do. Sounds like a good one Dicky and a good price for the miles on her when you look at what else is for sale.

conaero

Forum Owner
I keep thinking about Stradales and liking at them...

Ditto MAF, with the Alfieri pushed back and it expected to be ruined by the accountants, I am seriously considering it.

I would be looking for a bright in your face colour, black interior, late type and with 2 seats and roll bar...basically Blondies car in yellow, red, white or bright blue or that lovely metallic red.

dickygrace

It was what I was in when you called Contigo, it has contrast stitching and calipers in Giallo. Very easy to change the exterior gents, interior is black, and a lot more difficult to change that!

MAF260

Any pics yet, Dicky? Purely for viewing pleasure, I'm not buying!

That red GTS looks rather lovely as well. I don't know how you keep finding such gems!

dickygrace

Any pics yet, Dicky? Purely for viewing pleasure, I'm not buying!

That red GTS looks rather lovely as well. I don't know how you keep finding such gems!

Sorry MAF, nothing as yet, I will have pics early in the week. It's parked indoors for now.

Maser Sod

As much as I hate the fact that the GT is a heavy and dated platform, the Stradale is an itch I must scratch. Maybe next year.

Classico

Lovely car the Stradale.

Only 20 of them brought into Australia so super rare here.

How much do these sell for in the UK?

Cheapest one here is 126,000 Pounds.

Andyk

As much as I hate the fact that the GT is a heavy and dated platform, the Stradale is an itch I must scratch. Maybe next year.

Pat, you are been converted.....you weren't that taken by the concept when they first came out if my memory serves me right.....brilliant....Look forward to when/if you get one and seeing it around the area.

Andyk

Lovely car the Stradale.

Only 20 of them brought into Australia so super rare here.

How much do these sell for in the UK?

Cheapest one here is 126,000 Pounds.

New the standard car is £110,000 and the centennial is £119,000

2nd hand the cheapest 4 seater is currently £100,000 and the cheapest original 2 seater is around £69,000.