Want To Buy Early Granturismo

CHJ22

Glad to say I've just made room in my garage for a Granturismo. I've fancied one for a while and having waved my old V8 Vantage away earlier this week I'm now in the market for one ... so if anyone is thinking of selling a low mileage early GT please let me know and give me a quick shout.

Ideal spec:-
Black/Silver/Grey with cream leather
<30,000 miles

Thanks!

CJ

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Dicky Grace and Nareman from Nuvola both have exceptional reputations. Well worth a call, the pair of them.

Happy hunting!

StuartW

Of course yes, ADG regularly have some excellent, well priced stock - between the 3 of them you will learn a lot and get a very good car

mcs

I have sent the OP a PM too as thinking of selling mine to move up to an MC Stradale - not heard anything back though :)

bigbob

I have sent the OP a PM too as thinking of selling mine to move up to an MC Stradale - not heard anything back though :)

Might be shocked at being offered two in no time! To ease his mind, mine's not for sale anytime soon...

Andyk

I'd love one in yellow but will be hard to find!

Very rare as is most colours except black and white.............I have been lucky enough to drive a yellow one and I'm sure yellow made it quicker ;-)

GeoffCapes

I'm sure Motorline Maidstone had a yellow Strad recently. Either that or a MC Gran Cabrio can't remember which.