Want To Buy Early Granturismo

mcs

Go for Richard's and wrap it. Giallo is beautiful too

I went down the wrap route on my DB9 and it was the worst decison I ever made. No I did not use a cheap eastern European outfit but I used one of the well known custom wrappers. It was all good for the first 3-4 months but then it went downhill very quickly! Wraps are a pain in the bside to maintain and I'll never EVER waste £2k on one again!!!

Classico

I went down the wrap route on my DB9 and it was the worst decison I ever made. No I did not use a cheap eastern European outfit but I used one of the well known custom wrappers. It was all good for the first 3-4 months but then it went downhill very quickly! Wraps are a pain in the bside to maintain and I'll never EVER waste £2k on one again!!!

Very interesting mcs.

In what way do they need to be maintained?

Was dabbling on doing something to the GT.

mcs

Very interesting mcs.

In what way do they need to be maintained?

Was dabbling on doing something to the GT.

They should never face a pressure washer ever! Can only be cleaned with a sponge, bucket and a mild shampoo. This means a mega amount of elbow grease is required to wash the car. I had a valeter to look after mine and even then the wrap began to peel around the edges and many bubbles begin to appear in warmer weather. The wrap company blamed a dodgy batch of wrap material and offered to redo it but I just got it removed in the end! There was another chap there who had the roof of his Ferrari wrapped and was there to remove it for the same reasons - bubbling and peeling!