Oh my

Andyk

I would take the car but Liz may have something else to say about that..Thing is if it was a Stradale you could sell it buy a used QP or GT and pocket some a large amount of cash so that would be the sensible thing to do.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Not as lovely as the red but this is another Centennial colour ..... Grigio Pietra .... Its not white its not grey. ... it sort of looks like a dirty white in the pictures but has layer mica providing an interesting metallic effect. Dick lovett had one and it is rather lovely in the flesh but would imagine its a love hate colour for most...

http://www.sytner.co.uk/car-search/5309396-maserati-gran-turismo-mc-stradale/

Saw that last month when I was there, it's absolutely gorgeous in the flesh. Not overly keen on the interior but the paintwork is lovely.

StuartW

What a couple of beauties they sound - looking forward to drooling over the photos next week

Andyk

I've got it, just not photographed yet, it's being detailed on Monday and Tuesday so should have pics by Wednesday. And a lovely Bianco Eldorado GT MC Shift one day this week too.

You certainly have some lovely stock at the moment my friend.

Andyk

Saw that last month when I was there, it's absolutely gorgeous in the flesh. Not overly keen on the interior but the paintwork is lovely.

I think I agree on the interior on the centennial....Love the colours but would prefer the choice of the normal interior colours etc.